FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
read wiki on sex stats. Certain actions improve their respective stat. Vaginal for vagina sex stat.

other questions and answers
Red baby gloop: make account and login wiki to see updated pages. Low stamina past red kills any prebee

console speed girls. Yes somewhere in games files there’s a value for it. It controls all crawling creatures is what I saw someone state.

Vh. It kind of opens up after the first chapter. Still not harvest moon sim quality though.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way using the console maybe to modify the speed of captured girls? It's so incredibly boring to watch these girls walking at 0.1km/h, not to mention their horrible pathing and the fact that you can't alt+tab away and do something else while waiting because the game freezes when it's not focused
Hold Ctrl+Shift+Alt to speed the game up.
Just make sure there are no more enemies in the area first.

Reactions: Vingyard

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
1727039716219.png

Not sure if this was reported before, but clearing the orkind waves in the mercenary camp south east of costal fortress and making sure the captain survives pops this dialog popup

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Finally done with all the achievements that make sense getting. I would play hell and doom modes... If only the game didn't have a turn_random in the function used by npcs when tracking objects. It gives a randomness aspect I don't like at all when going stealthy and that's how I'd play in doom mode. I'm almost tempted to make a mod that overwrites that behavior but... Not worth the hassle I think
Loved the game! Had to cheat to get the babies to respawn as a different race because I couldn't bare letting Lona get raped

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes