BlipBlorb

Dec 28, 2021
Hi friends,

Just wanted to double check that I didn't screw up anything when it comes to translating cause I came across some minor issues that I wanted to check on.

1726638311087.png

Some items in barter shops are listed like this as code. The slave boat ending also has code instead of dialogue, and some of the CG's (Just most of the cocona ones) remained untranslated as well, so I'm not sure what the problem is there either.

Is this normal, or did I mess something up? I applied the most recent OTP (20241202), and ran the MTL. Set the game to MTL.

Much appreciated!

Seisya

May 19, 2023
I do like this and then i can join the game, but when i save the game it said : exception when save.

Edit: my dumb, i forgot remove the preload
How did you remove the preload, I had the same error which I can't play normally without saving the game

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi friends,

Just wanted to double check that I didn't screw up anything when it comes to translating cause I came across some minor issues that I wanted to check on.

View attachment 4044967

Some items in barter shops are listed like this as code. The slave boat ending also has code instead of dialogue, and some of the CG's (Just most of the cocona ones) remained untranslated as well, so I'm not sure what the problem is there either.

Is this normal, or did I mess something up? I applied the most recent OTP (20241202), and ran the MTL. Set the game to MTL.

Much appreciated!
For a start, that timestamp is not the most recent (format is yyyyddmm) (Most recent OTP package is on this post)

You also have not specified which game version you are using.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I just want to call NeutralFollowerHumanMeatToilet and NeutralBSHumanwhoreF
I tried removing the filter, neither of those show up.

None of the events (or summonable npcs) use those names.

If anyone has a list of the event names that can be safely summoned (ie: zero issues related to interacting with said event), share it and I'll add a special filter to stop them from being filtered out. Must be the event names as entered into the VX Ace Event Editor.

Last edited:

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
anyone know why the portrait misaligns when getting hit? it only ever seems to happen during that state, the clothes look fine on her standing portrait... could mods be causing it?
restarting the game doesn't work. and the bug is still there on a new game. so im assuming its nothing to do with my save...

EDIT: I turned off the Armored Lona mod and that seemed to fix it. but now everytime she gets hit, the portrait in the menu gets misaligned. at least a restart seems to fix it. unfortunate but I really wanted this mod, please reply if anyone has solutions

Last edited:

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone had their glasses randomly disappear completely? It's happened to me in two separate runs already, so on the second one I just cheated to buy them back

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone had their glasses randomly disappear completely? It's happened to me in two separate runs already, so on the second one I just cheated to buy them back
Were you wearing them or were they just in inventory?
Sometimes when you get hit enemies will cause you to drop an equipped item and you might not notice until you get back to town and realize 'wait, where tf did her boots go?!'

Reactions: chilenopitecus

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Were you wearing them or were they just in inventory?
Sometimes when you get hit enemies will cause you to drop an equipped item and you might not notice until you get back to town and realize 'wait, where tf did her boots go?!'
I want to believe that wasn't the case, since it wasn't after a fight that I noticed it but after taking a carriage... But I might be wrong.

Also, does killing the fortune teller bug justice's questline? I have the (!) icon pointing me to Pirate's bane's inn where he should be, but he's not sitting there. Had I known, I would've finished him off in his previous location. I died right after he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:/

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Pretty sure you don't have to have any in your inventory.
Give the non-Abom babies to the nun at the Saint Monastery. I've always done that, it's always worked.
Of course, I mean to say keeping the baby in the inventory when Lona departs (one way or another) does work for Human/Moot/Human(Deep One), not that it is the only way, leaving them with the nun works as well. But neither of those methods works for abnos.

But with what you're showing it might be easy to make "abom baby in the inventory" work just appending the lines
Code:
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 2 || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[XY]) #PlayerAbomBaby
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 4 || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[XY]) #PlayerAbomBaby
with XY being whatever code of adom baby is

Also, does killing the fortune teller bug justice's questline? I have the (!) icon pointing me to Pirate's bane's inn where he should be, but he's not sitting there. Had I known, I would've finished him off in his previous location. I died right after he
:/
Don't know if Fortune Teller's premature death impacts any questlines but I can save you a bit of a headache on what you seem to be trying to do. Unless you prefer to figure it out on your own.

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Don't know if Fortune Teller's premature death impacts any questlines but I can save you a bit of a headache on what you seem to be trying to do. Unless you prefer to figure it out on your own.
Oh... Well I guess it makes sense lore wise. Thank you for saving me the headache. I do know the fortune teller's supposed to be part of the final dialogue of that questline, so maybe that's why it affects it?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Of course, I mean to say keeping the baby in the inventory when Lona departs (one way or another) does work for Human/Moot/Human(Deep One), not that it is the only way, leaving them with the nun works as well. But neither of those methods works for abnos.

But with what you're showing it might be easy to make "abom baby in the inventory" work just appending the lines
Code:
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 2 || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[XY]) #PlayerAbomBaby
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 4 || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[XY]) #PlayerAbomBaby
with XY being whatever code of adom baby is
Indeed, though to keep the requirements of the 2 and 4 respectively, I'd probably do something like this:
Code:
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 2 || ($story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 2 && $game_party.has_item?($data_items[XY])) #PlayerAbomBaby
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 4 || ($story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 4 && $game_party.has_item?($data_items[XY])) #PlayerAbomBaby
Though not having them in the inventory is the better option personally (at the cost of an immediate mood plummet)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Updating my OTP seems to have did the trick. Guess I was looking at the dates wrong. Thanks!
I'll change up the scripts that download and repack the OTP components so that the date format used will be the "international standard date notation" of yyyymmdd, since that seems to be what would be assumed without specifying what the format is.

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Am I supposed to be able to reach that box on the top right? It's in Cloud Village and the path is blocked by a pile of... What I hope are corpses

1726744513516.png

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Guess you've never tried attacking or interacting with said corpses...
I didn't try attacking the corpses since that never did anything before with any other blocking item afaik, but I obviously tried interacting with them and nothing happened

Edit: I loaded a previous save and got the box. Not that I can use it, because I killed the fortune teller and that made the merchant's house an eldritch lair

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes