Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Should of been the next idea when interacting doesn't work (or is that just me?)
It made no sense in my mind that corpses would have an hp bar when other things that blocked me before could be removed by interacting with them. Still, couldn't do much with the box since the merchant's house was infested with eldritch abominations

Reactions: xxxDPxxx

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It made no sense in my mind that corpses would have an hp bar when other things that blocked me before could be removed by interacting with them. Still, couldn't do much with the box since the merchant's house was infested with eldritch abominations
If I recall, they should be 1-hit to destroy (the corpses)

Aug 27, 2020
Here’s a question for you all now. My stamina slowly decreases when in a tile. Is it caused by having a stack of lactating? Is it because of one of the many mods from Elise? I noticed it doesn’t happen on a NG+. :)
i may be wrong, but i think it's for having lactation on red number and/or having arousal on red number (with the elise mod that prevents orgasm)

ElHombreNihilista

Jan 7, 2022
i played it quite many versions ago, were sprite animation during sex scenes updated? or plans to do it? it looks goofy af when she is blowing someone and sprite acts as if she was being hit or smth

aohk0991

Apr 17, 2020
What's Unknown Creature Baby ?
I brought Lona into the temple and mate with a big fat deepone down there. Following wiki, there're 2 cases happened: deepone baby or human baby. However,Lona gave birth an Unknown Creature Baby look like a blood meat.
Did I do something wrong or there're more than 2 cases giving-birth when mating with deepone ?

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
*Preps microphone*
VIOLATED PRINCESS
But it's not on here. By the promo pic she seems old enough to be hebe, but if I post here it'll still have the loli tag.
It WAS posted here with its own game thread, before it got nuked one day as mods always do when they seem to backtrack/regret approving a loli game. Lasted all of a month or so I think, maybe less.

Only thing left I think is either a translation thread or discussion thread, one or the other, and it doesn't have a game link/download I don't think. Could be wrong tho.

Edit: Found what remains, its a thread over in translations with 3 pages away from 90 total if you have it showing 20 posts per. Feel free to explore it if interested
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-shi-i-violated-princess-a-vh-game-spin-off.91775/

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: frozenender

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
It WAS posted here with its own game thread, before it got nuked one day as mods always do when they seem to backtrack/regret approving a loli game. Lasted all of a month or so I think, maybe less.

Only thing left I think is either a translation thread or discussion thread, one or the other, and it doesn't have a game link/download I don't think. Could be wrong tho.

Edit: Found what remains, its a thread over in translations with 3 pages away from 90 total if you have it showing 20 posts per. Feel free to explore it if interested
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-shi-i-violated-princess-a-vh-game-spin-off.91775/
> 1728 responses
For a game who's links got nuked it's incredibly active. I drop the topic here, in case someone gets any bright ideas.

aohk0991

Apr 17, 2020
What's Unknown Creature Baby ?
I brought Lona into the temple and mate with a big fat deepone down there. Following wiki, there're 2 cases happened: deepone baby or human baby. However,Lona gave birth an Unknown Creature Baby look like a blood meat.
Did I do something wrong or there're more than 2 cases giving-birth when mating with deepone ?
I checked pregnant at Elise. He said that there're 6 days until the baby is born. But suddenly,in next 1-2 days, Lona said that the baby is coming out and she gave birth a blood meat (it looks like the baby was dead). I don't know what was happened, no matter how I try to load game, she still gives birth sooner than what Elise told...
Please help !!! Is there any way to save the baby ???

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way using the console maybe to modify the speed of captured girls? It's so incredibly boring to watch these girls walking at 0.1km/h, not to mention their horrible pathing and the fact that you can't alt+tab away and do something else while waiting because the game freezes when it's not focused

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes