Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
and there lies problem, game is meant to be with georgina not jennifer (not that stops her getting fucked by mc).
My MC was ONLY with Dee. All other girls was no, bdsm no, sharing no... I was greedy, Dee only for the MC ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

DirtyOldMan2112

May 13, 2018
Was there never text pdf version of a walkthrough for chapter 3? I'm using the Android versions and doubt that the walkthrough mod would even be compatible with Android.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for your picture. I play the game with Lord Ashram's Mod too. But I don't know why the box is still locked. Is it possible to fix it by eg save editor and how?
Thanks again for your upload.
there is barely noticeable unlock all on gallery with mod.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
How many girls can be in the final harem? Only options I got were 3: D, Elena and Jennifer or D, Elena and Georgina. Is there a way to get both Goergina and Jennifer? What about Margo and Koko?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many girls can be in the final harem? Only options I got were 3: D, Elena and Jennifer or D, Elena and Georgina. Is there a way to get both Goergina and Jennifer? What about Margo and Koko?
well no actual harem but can impregnate them all/near all.

g and j are quite exclusive.

margo and koko have their own future ahead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I use the walkthrough mod? Im on chapter 3.
if dev's then type that code in op to under settings somewhere, if 3rd party then depending what's inside packet either copy content to dmd\game or if there's game-folder then copy it to dmd-folder and replace all files if asked.

tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
and there lies problem, game is meant to be with georgina not jennifer (not that stops her getting fucked by mc).
I'm starting to take this issue personally....

I've set the relationships manually an the result is still the same. Like I have an older version which is supposed to end at this point -.-
DmD4.jpg
And YES, I have downloaded the last version of Chapter 4:confused:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm starting to take this issue personally....
at what point you need save? is early when cassie caughts dee in shower enuf or want later?

only devs and hyperserver could give answer what's bugging you and others but to get that support need to become supporter.

tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
try this, don't change anything and use ingame mod.
I did ... wanna guess the result? :mad:

Maybe I'll need a saving beyond the point my game ends...just to figure out if there's sth wrong with my version of chapter 4 :unsure:
Could you pls send me a saving from ANY scene after page 18 in the walkthrough?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did ... wanna guess the result? :mad:

Maybe I'll need a saving beyond the point my game ends...just to figure out if there's sth wrong with my version of chapter 4 :unsure:
Could you pls send me a saving from ANY scene after page 18 in the walkthrough?
you could delete all saves (from game directory and under appdata\renpy) and re-dl game and re-extract.

1st is from page 18 and 2nd is from page 21.

• Love
Reactions: tronic1975

tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
you could delete all saves (from game directory and under appdata\renpy) and re-dl game and re-extract.

1st is from page 18 and 2nd is from page 21.
Thank you so much! I finally could finish the game .. and yeah .. i think its one of the best D/F games I've ever played (y)

3.80 star(s) 329 Votes