cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any sound or music in this game? I'm in chapter one and haven't heard a sound?
nope, only some renpy games have sounds and music. getting those isn't that easy and just increases devving time w/o much improvement.

billtabas

Oct 3, 2019
So I'm pretty much at the end of chapter one. A guy broke into my home, I punched the guy, but than the daughter gets mad and it's game over? For most of that day there is only one path? So I can't fix it? What am I suppose to do here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm pretty much at the end of chapter one. A guy broke into my home, I punched the guy, but than the daughter gets mad and it's game over? For most of that day there is only one path? So I can't fix it? What am I suppose to do here?
you are her father, you are supposed to protect her. anyways after 1st time taker her to cop station and then to self defence class.

nobody apparently reads walkthrough.

billtabas

Oct 3, 2019
you are her father, you are supposed to protect her. anyways after 1st time taker her to cop station and then to self defence class.

nobody apparently reads walkthrough.
Wow, okay, then I have to go back several several days. That's like several hours of progress. I don't even know what day to go back to?

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
When the final story update was released last year, there was a mention of an upcoming "revision update" to DMD:

Due to how much time, work and effort has gone into all four chapters of DMD, having to go back and fix errors, bugs, or plot holes was always going to take a fair amount of time to get right.

We were hoping to have all of that fixed to go along with this last-ever update but we’ve realised that we’re going to need some more time to do a full revision of all four chapters.

The revision will include grammar fixes from the very first day of the game, fixing renders, animations, plot holes, edits and additions to the sound FX and music, but we will also be looking to add in more renders, extend certain scenes and include more options for you as well.

However, this was the last we've heard of it. Is this update still planned?

Deni_Ti

Jul 22, 2024
Incredibly atmospheric and immersive game! Big respect and thanks to the creator! I'd be happy if you could share some games with a similar theme.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have save files for each chapter?
why? just play those by yourself.

Incredibly atmospheric and immersive game! Big respect and thanks to the creator! I'd be happy if you could share some games with a similar theme.
head to recommendations and ask at there. elsewhere against rules (which you read and accepted when joining here).

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I have played all versions of Chapter 4 (latest version 1.01) (15 endings) but the last special bonus render is still unlocked.
I tried to quit and rerun the game. The bonus is still locked.
Please help. Thanks.
PS: with Lord Ashram's Walk Mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have played all versions of Chapter 4 (latest version 1.01) (15 endings) but the last special bonus render is still unlocked.
I tried to quit and rerun the game. The bonus is still locked.
Please help. Thanks.
PS: with Lord Ashram's Walk Mod.
what exactly is locked?

3.80 star(s) 329 Votes