cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its not that much of an inconvenience, i am just auto playing dialogue, but so far its the only Ren'py game I have come across that does not work natively with my controller
maybe renpy version used in ch3 dropped support for pads.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
suks in chp 3 you have all the gals in chapter 4 depend on 2 out come at the end of chapter 3 you either have jen/olivia/cassandra/elena/ everyone one except georgia and vise versa and you can turn it on or off yay wierd hare game again lol i obvision only have sharing with the gals no dudes allowed besides the mc.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
hopefully there more this story i don't mean the dmd fantasy i mean a legit sequel to continue the story and maybe less protes ntr or sharing with dudes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hopefully there more this story i don't mean the dmd fantasy i mean a legit sequel to continue the story and maybe less protes ntr or sharing with dudes
there won't be sequel, closest you can get by playing ohwee's and rustyv's games.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
there won't be sequel, closest you can get by playing ohwee's and rustyv's games.
send me those so i can see if there my cup of tee suks you only get either jennefer hare ending or georgia harem ending dependind wht you pick at the end of chapter 3

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Don't think so... i might be wrong, but MrDots works on another titles now...

Last edited:

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Don't think so... i might be wrong, byt MrDots works on another titles now...
There is the extra scenes collection... not sure if that counts as game or if it will get an update.
But a real game with D? I'm pretty sure that's a no.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
There is the extra scenes collection... not sure if that counts as game or if it will get an update.
But a real game with D? I'm pretty sure that's a no.
There are exactly 2 sets... MrDots recently announced the release of their second batch of extra scenes.

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Hi all. I need a hand, please. I have been playing chapter 4 (DMD.CH4-1.01-mac.zip), which I downloaded from the OP. However, the game ended right after F tells D that Rachel is back in town and found out where their new house is. I'm also using the latest LainsMod v0.32. Any chance the mod artificially ended the game, or does the Mac version actually end there?

3.80 star(s) 329 Votes