Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I recall last version I played of this game was 0.12.4. At this point I feel like it is easier to start from scratch o_O :LOL:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Is there any way to speed up the little clock thing after an event? Just having to sit there and stare at the clock for a few seconds is genuinely driving me insane when it seems entirely unnecessary.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Is there any way to speed up the little clock thing after an event? Just having to sit there and stare at the clock for a few seconds is genuinely driving me insane when it seems entirely unnecessary.
You can make it the you could skip during transitions and hold the control button.

Reactions: weezal

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
Anyone? Perhaps I have a botched savegame?
You can't at the moment. You can unlock the other side of the map besides the Eldritch run zones, and progress a bit of a new plotline with Gwen, Chloe, and Jessica however. Remember how it was said Emma was probably sneaking out of her room at night to get something to eat cause she's actively trying to avoid everyone? You have to bum around at night and go to the kitchen to spark a couple of events with Emma after you've taken over the city west of the bridge, then talk to another character that shows up during those scenes and moves in with you.

Also I'm predicting we will not be taking the Church until after we've dealt with the Org. There's a dangling plot thread right now that will get us into their base involving Lyx.

Reactions: TiTTi1

akuen

Dec 5, 2017
I'm getting a crash in the Maven fight. AttributeError: 'Drag' object has no attribute 'snapped'. It's making it impossible to progress through there. I've been trying to figure out why it's doing that by looking through the code, but I unfortunately don't know much about renpy. Has anyone else had this error and managed to fix it?

EDIT: Apparently it's happening in every battle for me. Makes progression actually impossible.

Last edited:

Wayfarer_Xero

Jan 4, 2023
I'm getting a crash in the Maven fight. AttributeError: 'Drag' object has no attribute 'snapped'. It's making it impossible to progress through there. I've been trying to figure out why it's doing that by looking through the code, but I unfortunately don't know much about renpy. Has anyone else had this error and managed to fix it?

EDIT: Apparently it's happening in every battle for me. Makes progression actually impossible.
Yeah, this bug is happening in every battle since last update. I just got to Act III and i can't even play it(. Best we can do is wait for the next version.

• Hey there
Reactions: Alex030
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes