CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
did the update update the old update or is this the same update?
No, The update didn't update an update that already exists within an old update, the new update added new stuff which is the definition of an update that is about updating a game and adding new stuff which is the whole point of an update!

Whoever edited the changelog added the old update which was already in the game from an older update (v21.8) and didn't add the new update's changelog which was implemented this update! (v21.9)

....xD

Here's the new update's changelog which was implemented this update by adding a whole new bunch of stuff which is the whole point of a new update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro did you have a stroke or something?
Good luck understanding what I've wrote! xD

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
just got to the Pixie size choice and i cant decide D: other than her size is there any big difference?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
No, The update didn't update an update that already exists within an old update, the new update added new stuff which is the definition of an update that is about updating a game and adding new stuff which is the whole point of an update!

Whoever edited the changelog added the old update which was already in the game from an older update (v21.8) and didn't add the new update's changelog which was implemented this update! (v21.9)

....xD

Here's the new update's changelog which was implemented this update by adding a whole new bunch of stuff which is the whole point of a new update!

Good luck understanding what I've wrote! xD
sounded 100 percent like a real update post. great job.

Saul1601

Dec 29, 2022
I am getting an error when I try to fight at the Old Club in Ch 3. Anyone else getting this? It won't let me fight there due to the error.

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
just got to the Pixie size choice and i cant decide D: other than her size is there any big difference?
Not really. It does unlock the Cocksleeve trait, and if you pick that your first time together there's extra dialog for the scene, but so far none of the traits seem to do anything as far as I can tell. I will say however the scene for normal size Pixie is much better in Act III compared to Act II.

Sep 23, 2021
Is anyone else's 2.1.8. Saves broken after this update? Lynx's quest seems to have regressed to trying to find her again (flower hint) while simultaneously waiting for her for another quest one mine.

Spamti

Feb 2, 2022
Is it actually possible to progress the dhena angle in this update? I seem to always get an error / bug with the goon when looking for the hydrochloric acid, is it an issue with my save or a global one?

1725399231546.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I tried playing this for the first time and it keeps looping the same event where the MC first uses his powers on Pixie, then a talk with Morgana, and a day skip, and then it does the powers on Pixie thing again. Great game, looking forward to when I can play it.

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I tried playing this for the first time and it keeps looping the same event where the MC first uses his powers on Pixie, then a talk with Morgana, and a day skip, and then it does the powers on Pixie thing again. Great game, looking forward to when I can play it.
no, he does it only once at the beginning, you just need to explore the game, the content in the game is much more than that!

Did you load an older save?

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Ah yes you got yourself stuck in the Ouroboros cycle good job, now please immediately report to your local scp foundation department for anomaly containment and the administration of amnestics.

• Haha

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
no, he does it only once at the beginning, you just need to explore the game, the content in the game is much more than that!

Did you load an older save?
admittedly? Yes (I didn't get far when I *first* actually tried it because I was interested in another game at the time and forgot this one). But that's because when I did a completely new game, I got stuck after the first meeting with "Morgana" and the screen fades black then does that little noise when it ticks away at the time of day, but on infinite loop at machine gun auto-fire pace.

EDIT: and I tried it literally just now to record it and it's working normally what is even happening I am fucking scared someone hold me.

• Haha

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
admittedly? Yes
okay...then why are you surprised???

(I didn't get far when I *first* actually tried it because I was interested in another game at the time and forgot this one). But that's because when I did a completely new game, I got stuck after the first meeting with "Morgana" and the screen fades black then does that little noise when it ticks away at the time of day, but on infinite loop at machine gun auto-fire pace.
Little noise?, you mean the clock when time passes?, you can make it stop in the game settings!

EDIT: and I tried it literally just now to record it and it's working normally what is even happening I am fucking scared someone hold me.
The game knows about your sins motherfucker, now, it's time to face judgement!

Continue the game's story or they will end yours....there's no going back now....

You forgot about the game, but it never forgot about you...

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
okay...then why are you surprised???

Little noise?, you mean the clock when time passes?, you can make it stop in the game settings!

The game knows about your sins motherfucker, now, it's time to face judgement!

Continue the game's story or they will end yours....there's no going back now....

You forgot about the game, but it never forgot about you...
Well, when it was stuck before, it was doing it for like a minute straight. That's why I tried just reviving a really old save that was still in the beginning of the game (cuz I barely touched the game). The fact that I can't replicate it is what's even weirder.

Jiorno

Jul 29, 2020

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
PATREON HAS ATTEMPTED TO KILL CORRUPTED KINGDOMS!

Thread Updated: 2024-08-31
Release Date: 2024-08-28
Developer: ArcGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Valentine's Day Special

Extras: FAN SIGS - GUIDE - FONT TWEAK - SAVE FILES - WALLPAPERS - CONSOLE COMMAND - CHARACTER CARDS - GALLERY is the androiMOD*
*This mod/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 991476 View attachment 991477 View attachment 991478 View attachment 991479 View attachment 991480
Is the android version finally working or is still the same?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes