Khayon

May 15, 2022
Hi everyone, is there any way to turn off this beeping sound when the message appear? I didn't mind it at first, but after a few hours it's becoming a little bit irritating.

yuy669

Aug 24, 2024
Hi everyone, is there any way to turn off this beeping sound when the message appear? I didn't mind it at first, but after a few hours it's becoming a little bit irritating.
turn off voice
yea it's the worst update to the game, and the clock too...
I don't know why Arc wanted to make us wait for the clock to pass but at least enough people (me included) complained to him and now it pass faster, still...
also it broke so many things and brought so many bugs that are still only half fixed like with hidden voices...
like you can't get the blowjob (tongejob) from the lamia anymore because of that

Last edited:

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
Argh what's the character's name? I caught Emma in the kitchen and then nothing.
alright, sorry, I loaded up an old save and poked my way around. Once you've conquered everything west of the bridge knock on Emma's door to talk to her. That should put you on a clear path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once there's no more obvious way forward, go to sleep and the event will trigger in the middle of the night. The character you're looking for that you need to talk to is Claire, the Org Chief's daughter from the cafe. After the sleep event she'll have her own room in the west hallway, you can talk to her to open the east side, that also unlocks the start of an (unfinished) quest with Gwen and Chloe, and you can visit Emma's door multiple times to progress her storyline. I also got the second appearance of Lyx after properly waking up after the sleep event, but that may have been a coincidence I'm not sure.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Final update? What's going on?
Not gonna happen for a while. There's still the eldritch, organization, and Morgana's forces to kick out of the city while kicking their asses. Then we also got some women to reunite with that are panicking Ike hell, pissed, and very sad because they can't reach Robin (that and Morgana was boasting to them about killing Robin). Pretty sure that Qarinah was able to inform Roxy, Asteria, and Luna that Robin is still alive though.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes