Apr 21, 2018
So, I went through the 24 episode version. I was trying to have Katie and her 2 side kicks, Debbie and Lily and Jenna and Jolina as well as Bella as my final loves. But somewhere along the line Katie must have saw me on the beach with Bella.

Is it possible to have all 6 of those at the end of the game?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, I went through the 24 episode version. I was trying to have Katie and her 2 side kicks, Debbie and Lily and Jenna and Jolina as well as Bella as my final loves. But somewhere along the line Katie must have saw me on the beach with Bella.

Nope

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul2

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

This is not a harrrraaahhhh....

....fuck it...

You do know regardless of anything else, Katie hates Bella more than she hates Natasha right? In what fantasy world of unicorns and gay rainbows were you expecting that to ever work out hmmm?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
i started playing the original version and npt the remake, will it be updated as well or just the remake one?
As has been said before. They are going to finish with episode 10 of the redo for a Steam release, then they will do episode 25 of the original to finish it up. Probably going to be three or four seasons on Steam to have the whole thing over there. At least, that would be my guess.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i started playing the original version and npt the remake, will it be updated as well or just the remake one?
As has been said before. They are going to finish with episode 10 of the redo for a Steam release, then they will do episode 25 of the original to finish it up. Probably going to be three or four seasons on Steam to have the whole thing over there. At least, that would be my guess.
Be on Steam in Nov...work is being done on Ep10 now. The remake...is only actually a redoing of the first 10 episodes....nothing more. Work on Chapter 25 has already started.

There will be 3 seasons on Steam in total. So yes, 25 will be a continuation, nothing has actually changed or is changing in the later episodes.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
1734 pages to go through to find the answer to a question, I think not.
Ignore if you think I'm being lazy but which of the ladies are not available for a permanent relationship?.

Reactions: Dr. Coom

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Ignore if you think I'm being lazy but which of the ladies are not available for a permanent relationship?.
IIRC, on long term you can have:
1) Monica
2) Kate
3) Jenna
4) Lily
5) Debbie
6) Elaine
7) Bella
8) Joline

Plus, if you make the right choice and keep the relevant variables in the correct range
9) Jenna+Kate+Debbie+Lily

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
almost all of them.... only a few side girls only show up once or twice
IIRC, on long term you can have:
1) Monica
2) Kate
3) Jenna
4) Lily
5) Debbie
6) Elaine
7) Bella
8) Joline

Plus, if you make the right choice and keep the relevant variables in the correct range
9) Jenna+Kate+Debbie+Lily
You can get a relationship with Wanda, we're already talking babies and the future.
And possibly Natasha, the dialogue and direction is hinting at it. (I've built a path for it).

Last edited:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can get a relationship with Wanda, we're already talking babies and the future.
And possibly Natasha, the dialogue and direction is hinting at it. (I've built a path for it).
Don't forget there's also:
1. Wanda + Angel
2. Angel
3. Monica + Zarah
4. Zarah
5. Porshe's Sister(Forgot her name)
6. Superhero/actress(Possibly)

I forgot what Cheeky said about 5 & 6.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
If you use the Start Any Episode feature, it gives you the full list of possible love-interests (i.e. the side girls are not in the list).

Reactions: TSSG59

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
Don't forget there's also:
1. Wanda + Angel
2. Angel
3. Monica + Zarah
4. Zarah
5. Porshe's Sister(Forgot her name)
6. Superhero/actress(Possibly)

I forgot what Cheeky said about 5 & 6.
Porsche's sister is named Evie. No idea what Cheeky said about her either. Actress path looks fairly likely, given that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
No Joshy...non-canon Monica/Jenna/Katie ending. There will be no full harem ending, canon or otherwise. As Cheeky said, completely defeats the point of his story and choices/consequences.
I stopped playing a full 18 months or so ago because I found out there wouldn't be a true Harem ending, I was sorely disappointed and most all interested to be honest, I had and have no interest in an ending were I can't see all the women get along and have the MC's babies.

It feels like such a waste to attracted to all the girls and get to know than throughout the story just to have to break up with them later. Yeah nope I don't want to invest more time into character I'm not going to be able to end the game with and I don't enjoy playing a game 2 or 20 different times just to experience a different ending.

Especially if and when a game experts me to reply the entire game again just to experience 5 a few different dialogue lines here or there but it's mostly the same otherwise, that's like re-watching a movie for the end of 3rd time just because they changed a line or added a deleted scene... It's not worth it.

I don't know how this game will handle the multiple ending in terms of how far back we have to go in the save files or whatever but I have up on this game, it killed mu interest by not having a true harem ending.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Sound like a bullshit excuse, just make the ending happen, he is the writer, he can write it, he has the power to change the direction the story takes or goes and he is actively choosing to not having a true full harem ending and for those who want to experience that it sounds like it will be the last thing added to the game but maybe I am wrong. Either way I quite the game nearly 2 years ago because of this no haren ending shit

Reactions: priyabrata
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes