Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interestingly enough, if you are on the romance path with Jolina, you can cut Bella out totally. If you're committed to Jolina, (Monogamy) she does not add Bella as a resident,
That happens regardless of any Jolina romance path if you are not on Bella's. ;)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm just spit-balling here, but I suspect you creampied her. ;)
Just played all the way through again and never went near Bella but she still calls at the end to say she's pregnant.
She's either a lying bitch trying to manipulate the MC or she's been busy with the turkey baster.

The ending in the comedy club is still one of the most hilarious things I've seen in any game.
Had me in fits of laughter again, good comedy never gets old..

nab

Jun 24, 2017
quick question how do you trigger bella sex scene? it seems to me that it is not working for some reason. Even by changing the answers i dont get anything out of it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
True, but being on Jolina's romance path means she signs over that share of the money to you.
Again, she does that regardless if you let her stay and will always 'not put Bella on the list' to look out for you because she seems suss (and obviously at the time, knows more than you do).

I've played every single path and combination path in this VN...

Also maybe spoiler import information eh?

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Again, she does that regardless if you let her stay and will always 'not put Bella on the list' to look out for you because she seems suss (and obviously at the time, knows more than you do).

I've played every single path and combination path in this VN...

Also maybe spoiler import information eh?
Unless you don't allow her to stay at the beach house.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Unless you don't allow her to stay at the beach house.
Are you being obtuse and obstinate for a reason>? Trying to trip me up?

I said...if...you...let...her...stay....(you even quoted my comment where I stated that). There, even wrote it slowly for you to understand. Corrected you twice now but no... :rolleyes:

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Sadly I messed up somewhere along the line and Bella claims she's pregnant
If we get an option to ditch a pregnant Bella, I'd find it funny if she puts the MC on child support and takes all his money as a bad ending. Hopefully it happens.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Interestingly enough, if you are on the romance path with Jolina, you can cut Bella out totally. If you're committed to Jolina, (Monogamy) she does not add Bella as a resident, plus you can agree with her to try to get pregnant. It SEEMS like the best path forward, but with another chapter to go, there could still be some nefarious dealing with any of them before the game ends.

I wasn't observant enough in my first couple of playthroughs to catch what Bella was up to, so I came upon the Jolina option using 20/20 hindsight.

You could still make the decision to cut Monica/Katie/Jenna out of your life for your own share, but with getting Elaine's share, Bella's share, and the 5 million to Jolina if she gets pregnant, there's really no point in that.
I'm assuming you can make that all work with Mabel. There's a reason why choose scene/episode ask if you banged her.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm assuming you can make that all work with Mabel. There's a reason why choose scene/episode ask if you banged her.
As far as I know, Mabel is still not confirmed to even be seen again. Cheeky was considering an epilogue, But I don't know if that is still in the maybe list. iirc, he said (tongue in cheek) MC might just join the carnival and travel with Mabel. :)

Screenshot 2024-09-11 105758.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As far as I know, Mabel is still not confirmed to even be seen again. Cheeky was considering an epilogue, But I don't know if that is still in the maybe list. iirc, he said (tongue in cheek) MC might just join the carnival and travel with Mabel. :)

View attachment 4020947
I cna think of worse lives to lead...

Regarldess, as long as my Natasha gets the end she deserves from Cheeky I#ll be a happy man.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes