4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Im not entirely sure how old they were supposed to be at that point but i was on partys like that since i was 15 (not anymore, im old now), its not really strange here in germany for most people living in cities (beer is legal with 16 anyway and hard alcohol with 18).

And as Ocean is german too he probably just used his own life experiences regarding this stuff. A chick being deflowered at a party really isnt something too special when everyone is drunk.

A bathroom is more usual than a kitchen table but i wouldnt consider it unlikely to a degree that its breaks immersion or anything. Monica was probably in love with william and thought he feels the same + hormones + drunk, but it turned out very different lol

And willy very obviously was a rude asshole horny teenager but in his defense he was young and emotionally confused (about his feelings and relationship with his twin sister). We dont really know what happened, he may tried to get over his "unnatural" attraction to Leia and simply realised hes not able to (with post nut clarity lol) or whatever.
hah.. come to the balkans, we had beer at 12, spirits at 13 and sex at 14! lol
seriously tho, most people here went to parties/drank since like 14 15 in high school. yes, the legal age for alcohol is/was 18 and you're legal (sex) at 16, but most people were doing everything much earlier.. the whole alcohol thing in the slavlands wasnt really enforced at all, well at least not like 'murica, and neither was the club admission. there are also loads of parks everywhere with loads of escape routes if the popos came to fuck us up for drinking XD
tho, i digress, that was the case 20 years ago. now i guess things have actually changed. which is good, tbh, as popping my cherry at 14 wasn't all that great lmao.

i am, however, not defending any barely teen fucker cause there were just too many like william to count, always (minus the incest ofc).
and i would never say that what he did to mon is, in any way, shape or form, okay.
idk, im thankful i had at least decent people around me that didnt care much about gossip or being fucking cunts... not everyone was so lucky, tho, unfortunately.

Reactions: Srimanta

poopoomi9

Sep 9, 2024
Hi where is chapter 1 and 2. why is nobody talking about the fact only Chapter 3 is available. as if new people don't come here all the time, and therefore want the beginning of the game. we cant just start playing chapter 3. Thank you

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hi where is chapter 1 and 2. why is nobody talking about the fact only Chapter 3 is available. as if new people don't come here all the time, and therefore want the beginning of the game. we cant just start playing chapter 3. Thank you
Ch3 has Ch 1 and 2 in it. Just download that and you're good to go.

Reactions: MakkAnzy

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Welcome to f95, noob.

What a way to make an entrance when you're new to the party.

1726921599029.gif

Well done I'd say but err - no.

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
I agree that we have to see. The fact that it is only William and Leia's relationships that have been changed to everyone else, but they stay related, suggests it's more complicated than simple future proofing. It doesn't make sense for them to be confirmed as siblings, as that raises a very big potential flag WITHOUT stating that he's changed the LI stories. So right now, WiaB specifically makes itself a target. I'm kinda thinking the flashback and Mon's deflowering are what got it banned personally.

So removing Katie and Helen as blood relatives might be Ocean being Ocean, as the story remains un-future proof while Leia is related and a LI.

I joked about Leia being a cuckquean and Ocean making her a LI that you can only cuck... no matter what Ocean does though, WiaB will trigger the anti-brigades in puritan central.
I always felt that Ocean had intended for them be related when he wrote the stories for WIAB, SG etc... but backed out of it when he saw that it will severely limit the market access to his games, he even went as far as banning the mention of it on his discord. I think that this decision is financial and not creative, and you can see how it gets confusing and illogical in-game.

In my opinion, it is sad that he had to do it, because those relation, as originally intended, are an important part of what makes his AVNs so interesting, and without it, it just feels like a train that had gone off it's rails sometimes.

Last edited:

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Hi there and welcome to F95. Hope you find lots of fun games to play, and equally fun conversations to join.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I always felt that Ocean had intended for them be related when he wrote the stories for WIAB, SG etc... but backed out of it when he saw that it will severely limit the market access to his games, he even went as far as banning the mention of it on his discord. I think that this decision is financial and not creative, and you can see how it gets confusing and illogical in-game.

In my opinion, it is sad that he had to do it, because those relation, as originally intended, are an important part of what makes his AVNs so interesting, and without it, it just feels like a train that had gone off it's rails sometimes.
I get what you're saying but that doesn't answer what Ocean said in that particular devlog, which certainly isn't the safest course. Once we can play Ch 4 we'll know what Ocean has decided - right now it's six of one, a half dozen of the other - with one specifically volatile relationship confirmed, we can't guess how that works in the story right now. I guess the simple answer is we'll see right from the start of Ch4 what the future of the game will be like.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
No Donna fans? No?? Magrid? :sneaky:

Thank you all for the welcome, so then, after loading the game - is the first scene Miru and William playing with plastic guns etc.? Like is that chapter 1 scene 1?
Yes, that's the start.

How old is William supposed to be in this game
~26 years old. THere's plenty of discussions about the theoretical timeline. He supposedly ran away when he was 16. It's not stated precisely yet. I won't say much, because these sort of questions get revealed as you play, getting a feeling for what happened that isn't said and reading between the lines is important for this game, there's a lot of innuendo that's meant to be unclear.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you all for the welcome, so then, after loading the game - is the first scene Miru and William playing with plastic guns etc.? Like is that chapter 1 scene 1?
YEs...come one man...this stuff isn't difficult. Just play the damn thing then come back and have fun.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes