4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
She needs a dermatologist
Is not great, but so much characters has a plastic skin that her pimples gives a natural look that I find captivating.

Wonder if Mon knows her man wanted Dana. When they hang out he be looking at Dana's Tiddies and lovely Ass.
to be fair I don't think he was her first choice either, both seems to have settled for the next best thing. Really curious to Monica path.

Chut12

Dec 11, 2019
will patreon will still object when game developer doesn't include anything incest, but gives a patch threw his webpage or f95?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is not great, but so much characters has a plastic skin that her pimples gives a natural look that I find captivating.

to be fair I don't think he was her first choice either, both seems to have settled for the next best thing. Really curious to Monica path.
Monster Basher Brutal 3000 for console was his first desire for a romantic moment, so I'm not going to put too much credence to young William's instincts.

Incidentally, doing Mon on the kitchen table? So much classier than a bed. It's almost laughable if the concept wasn't so horrible. I mean, did they push the plastic cup of coke away, the bowls of chips and boxes of pizza, the empty plates? I mean kitchen tables are very used items at parties. Pretty much anywhere else is easier. So not only does he manage to clear some space without killing the mood, no one comes looking for snacks while they're going for it. Sure it's going to be quick, but damn. The whole situation is crazy.

Reactions: LHDLLB and rudy007

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Incidentally, doing Mon on the kitchen table? So much classier than a bed. It's almost laughable if the concept wasn't so horrible. I mean, did they push the plastic cup of coke away, the bowls of chips and boxes of pizza, the empty plates? I mean kitchen tables are very used items at parties. Pretty much anywhere else is easier. So not only does he manage to clear some space without killing the mood, no one comes looking for snacks while they're going for it. Sure it's going to be quick, but damn. The whole situation is crazy.
wa5.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maviarab

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Stuff happens when everyone involved is drunk, a kitchen table being cleaned (everything thrown to the ground) happens very easy and fast when both are horny lol

Guess neither of them would have cared about being caught enough to stop them due to being horny teenagers (together, not being left alone like a cumdump for everyone to see)

Reactions: LHDLLB

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Stuff happens when everyone involved is drunk, a kitchen table being cleaned (everything thrown to the ground) happens very easy and fast when both are horny lol

Guess neither of them would have cared about being caught enough to stop them due to being horny teenagers (together, not being left alone like a cumdump for everyone to see)
Yeah, both fair and agreed, but it doesn't paint a great picture of William's instincts, or sanitary habits. Also, next level party getting drunk at that age, and then deflowering someone at your uncle's house when you know he's in a gang. When talking about first choices, I'm kinda thinking back then William just went for whatever he spied with his eye beginning with horny. :sneaky: At least we have (crocodile?) tears from him now.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, both fair and agreed, but it doesn't paint a great picture of William's instincts, or sanitary habits. Also, next level party getting drunk at that age, and then deflowering someone at your uncle's house when you know he's in a gang. When talking about first choices, I'm kinda thinking back then William just went for whatever he spied with his eye beginning with horny. :sneaky: At least we have (crocodile?) tears from him now.
Im not entirely sure how old they were supposed to be at that point but i was on partys like that since i was 15 (not anymore, im old now), its not really strange here in germany for most people living in cities (beer is legal with 16 anyway and hard alcohol with 18).

And as Ocean is german too he probably just used his own life experiences regarding this stuff. A chick being deflowered at a party really isnt something too special when everyone is drunk.

A bathroom is more usual than a kitchen table but i wouldnt consider it unlikely to a degree that its breaks immersion or anything. Monica was probably in love with william and thought he feels the same + hormones + drunk, but it turned out very different lol

And willy very obviously was a rude asshole horny teenager but in his defense he was young and emotionally confused (about his feelings and relationship with his twin sister). We dont really know what happened, he may tried to get over his "unnatural" attraction to Leia and simply realised hes not able to (with post nut clarity lol) or whatever.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Im not entirely sure how old they were supposed to be at that point but i was on partys like that since i was 15 (not anymore, im old now), its not really strange here in germany for most people living in cities (beer is legal with 16 anyway and hard alcohol with 18).

And as Ocean is german too he probably just used his own life experiences regarding this stuff. A chick being deflowered at a party really isnt something too special when everyone is drunk.

A bathroom is more usual than a kitchen table but i wouldnt consider it unlikely to a degree that its breaks immersion or anything. Monica was probably in love with william and thought he feels the same + hormones + drunk, but it turned out very different lol

And willy very obviously was a rude asshole horny teenager but in his defense he was young and emotionally confused (about his feelings and relationship with his twin sister). We dont really know what happened, he may tried to get over his "unnatural" attraction to Leia and simply realised hes not able to (with post nut clarity lol) or whatever.
Totally agree. When we were that age we were partying and my friend lost his virginity to some girl in his car. It happens.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

I think it was Kat's birthday, William's mean to be ~24/26 in the curren ttime I think, and he's been gone for a decade (he's been with Miru for over 5 years, and had the prison sentence for "a few years", so at least 8). Kat's currently in college, so maybe 5 years younger, but Mon and Dana are the same age as Willi, and have built careers after graduating - so the birthday party was likely for a 9-10 year old and the older teenagers were the hanger's on. Sure they were the older kids, but damn, use a spare room with a door, don't get messy with the hundreds and thousands, that's just appalling.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Totally agree. When we were that age we were partying and my friend lost his virginity to some girl in his car. It happens.
Yea I lost my virginity at 14 at a party wit a random girl I barely knew at my highschool in a shed. It was winter time and my asshole friends were whipping snowballs at the shed the whole time. Needless to say my first experience wasnt that great and kinda awkward when I seen the girl at school but the parties were pretty fun. One girl was gonna put a beer bottle in her pussy cause she was drunk and horny but some of us convinced her not to. But anyway depending where you are its not uncommon for people to lose there virginity pretty young and make some dumb decisions. (I've made alot):LOL:

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Monster Basher Brutal 3000 for console was his first desire for a romantic moment, so I'm not going to put too much credence to young William's instincts.

I find this scene really funny, but I can't fault William too much, who would not want it ?

Mona thing... Yeah, is not great but as was said I don't think is the crazier thing in this game, how the hell does Leia goes from anorexic kid mob boss ?

. When talking about first choices, I'm kinda thinking back then William just went for whatever he spied with his eye beginning with horny. :sneaky: At least we have (crocodile?) tears from him now.
I think this is a very fair assessment, young William seems inconsequential at best and his behavior until now does not seems that he changed much, he does seem genuine in his desires to right the wrongs he did though so at least he knows he was a complete ass.

I have talked about it before but trying to make sense of the timeline gives me headache, now I am just rolling with it.

Not to defende William, but while what he did was terrible, what Leia did was 10 times worse, she went full psycho on Mon and spent a year (?) calling her cumdump. While William has a excuse of acting on instinct and with out thought, what Leia did was thought through and meticulous, truly evil. I also don't want to make too much assumption over Monica, while he does is the victim in this situation I don't think that a single character in WiaB is "pure" and I think that we will find out that there is more to Monica than just the naive teenage that William did wrong.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I find this scene really funny, but I can't fault William too much, who would not want it ?

Mona thing... Yeah, is not great but as was said I don't think is the crazier thing in this game, how the hell does Leia goes from anorexic kid mob boss ?

I think this is a very fair assessment, young William seems inconsequential at best and his behavior until now does not seems that he changed much, he does seem genuine in his desires to right the wrongs he did though so at least he knows he was a complete ass.

I have talked about it before but trying to make sense of the timeline gives me headache, now I am just rolling with it.

Not to defende William, but while what he did was terrible, what Leia did was 10 times worse, she went full psycho on Mon and spent a year (?) calling her cumdump. While William has a excuse of acting on instinct and with out thought, what Leia did was thought through and meticulous, truly evil. I also don't want to make too much assumption over Monica, while he does is the victim in this situation I don't think that a single character in WiaB is "pure" and I think that we will find out that there is more to Monica than just the naive teenage that William did wrong.
I think that scene is brilliant, precisely because is shows how immature William is. Everyone has written him off as a jerk, but the reality is he was just too young. Leia might be his twin but the onset of maturity still happens differently for different genders. Still a jerk, but mostly an ignorant one than a malicious one.

...until Mon. I'm sure there are other events, like what he did to the bullies. As far as Leia and William being adopted or foster kids, that is a perfect way to develop their pettiness, as maladjusted foster kids, who resent being outsiders. I really think that's the way Ocean will go, with the tension with Katie being the natural born daughter, while William and Leia feel the need to protect their separate identity.

And although there's crazier things, if Helen and Dylan went for it on the kitchen table infront of kids, would they be cool hosts for a 9 year old's party? Kat's friends are going to be mostly her age, not William's classes age. Katie is shown as the youngest in the Zane household, and she I think is older than Kat (Katie is the bibi, because she's younger, and William and leia use it to torment her, Katie is at an advanced stage of her course, while Kat seem to be closer to the start).

I'm not a fan of Leia, I get what the story is doing with her, and it makes sense. William might go back for nostalgia, but my William's going to spend far more time rebuilding bridges with Katie and Mon than with Leia.

I also think it's possible that Mon is only "impure" in the sense, William has corrupted her and she tried to bury it. I honestly do think she's mostly pure ...well other than being a police officer that's friendly with an outlaw family....

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I think that scene is brilliant, precisely because is shows how immature William is. Everyone has written him off as a jerk, but the reality is he was just too young. Leia might be his twin but the onset of maturity still happens differently for different genders. Still a jerk, but mostly an ignorant one than a malicious one.

...until Mon. I'm sure there are other events, like what he did to the bullies. As far as Leia and William being adopted or foster kids, that is a perfect way to develop their pettiness, as maladjusted foster kids, who resent being outsiders. I really think that's the way Ocean will go, with the tension with Katie being the natural born daughter, while William and Leia feel the need to protect their separate identity.

And although there's crazier things, if Helen and Dylan went for it on the kitchen table infront of kids, would they be cool hosts for a 9 year old's party? Kat's friends are going to be mostly her age, not William's classes age. Katie is shown as the youngest in the Zane household, and she I think is older than Kat (Katie is the bibi, because she's younger, and William and leia use it to torment her, Katie is at an advanced stage of her course, while Kat seem to be closer to the start).

I'm not a fan of Leia, I get what the story is doing with her, and it makes sense. William might go back for nostalgia, but my William's going to spend far more time rebuilding bridges with Katie and Mon than with Leia.

I also think it's possible that Mon is only "impure" in the sense, William has corrupted her and she tried to bury it. I honestly do think she's mostly pure ...well other than being a police officer that's friendly with an outlaw family....
Oh I agree, Young William while a complete jerk it is born out of immaturity rather than malice, and that scene shows it perfectly. And I laugh hard every damn time. Even Mon event can be excused, while not justified, is clear that himself was going through
a lot and he never intent to things go the way that they did, and was a series of events that lead to it and I still maintain that the worst part of it was Leia's doing. About the family situation, I agree, it is the path that makes more sense and I don't hate it, it works in many different levels... I just hate the precedent that it opens, makes me loses trust, for the rest we have to wait and see how much this change will impact the story.

I loved Leia since the OG, and do more now, find her a fascinating character even if not exactly original. While Katie, was just uninteresting to me, can't not say exactly why but she never clicked with it. I like New Katie more though, and while she still is not high on my list she is not low either, curious to see how her path evolves and how much we can fuck - or not- her relationship with Zoey.

English is not my native language and sometimes I can't quite find the right words, I don't think that Mon is a bad/evil person as Leia certainly is. She just is present as too much innocent, and I am suspicious of that, because I think that there is no innocents in this story, I think that we will learn that everyone has a skeleton that will come out sooner or later, and the more innocent a person is bigger the skeleton. Now I might just be reaching here and Mon truly is what she appears, I dutiful cop that fights for what is right and was done wrong by William and Leia, I just am not completely sold on this idea yet, maybe Helen incident was meant to Leia and Mon had a hand in it. I don't know. I just am a little suspicious that is all.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Oh I agree, Young William while a complete jerk it is born out of immaturity rather than malice, and that scene shows it perfectly. And I laugh hard every damn time. Even Mon event can be excused, while not justified, is clear that himself was going through
a lot and he never intent to things go the way that they did, and was a series of events that lead to it and I still maintain that the worst part of it was Leia's doing. About the family situation, I agree, it is the path that makes more sense and I don't hate it, it works in many different levels... I just hate the precedent that it opens, makes me loses trust, for the rest we have to wait and see how much this change will impact the story.

I loved Leia since the OG, and do more now, find her a fascinating character even if not exactly original. While Katie, was just uninteresting to me, can't not say exactly why but she never clicked with it. I like New Katie more though, and while she still is not high on my list she is not low either, curious to see how her path evolves and how much we can fuck - or not- her relationship with Zoey.

English is not my native language and sometimes I can't quite find the right words, I don't think that Mon is a bad/evil person as Leia certainly is. She just is present as too much innocent, and I am suspicious of that, because I think that there is no innocents in this story, I think that we will learn that everyone has a skeleton that will come out sooner or later, and the more innocent a person is bigger the skeleton. Now I might just be reaching here and Mon truly is what she appears, I dutiful cop that fights for what is right and was done wrong by William and Leia, I just am not completely sold on this idea yet, maybe Helen incident was meant to Leia and Mon had a hand in it. I don't know. I just am a little suspicious that is all.
Some very nice perspectives. I think when we hear what is said at Leia's house (presumably the opening scene of the next chapter), we'll get some more background. Also further reminiscing with Gina and Dana will reveal some of Leia's meanness towards anyone she suspected of trying to take what she considers hers. Interesting how she seems to respect Miru, even before the fight, there was just awkwardness and coldness, but I don't recall any directed malice. As a character I find her interesting, as a LI not so much, even in the old version, she seemed more in love with the past than with William in a way, it seemed more about living out her longed for fantasy. I like Katie, because there is the tension without any expectation, and William and her can't seem to either stay angry at each other, ignore each other, and they keep pretending the other is evil, while stealing glances.

I think if we look at Mon being a friend of the Zane's from childhood (why was she at Kat's party otherwise? WHy do they consider her part of their circle?), and that Leia sent William because she wants William to now seduce Mon, either completely innocent or nefarious mastermind could work. My only thing against her utter innocence is the blind eye she turns to the Zanes - sure she grew up with them, but she knows without doubt Joe's in prison, and Leia's doing very questionable things. If she were squeaky clean, she'd be staying away from difficult friendships that could tarnish her career. But Abigail is Helen's friend, so maybe she's working for Abigail to keep a low key eye out for trouble. I don't think she's a plant by the shadowy elites pulling strings, most likely colluding with Abigail off the books to keep Helen safe.

Reactions: LHDLLB and Maviarab
Sep 26, 2023
Excellent story so far. Great renders, and a compelling storyline. I noticed that the last update was in January, I hope that the Dev. is Ok. Just curious about how things are shaping. I don't want to come off as one of those, when is the next update. I know that the Dev. has a life and I put no pressure on Art.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Excellent story so far. Great renders, and a compelling storyline. I noticed that the last update was in January, I hope that the Dev. is Ok. Just curious about how things are shaping. I don't want to come off as one of those, when is the next update. I know that the Dev. has a life and I put no pressure on Art.
You wrote enough to deserve a real answer, this is the secondary project (in every sense, although it was the first to be born) of the developer. Given that circumstance, and having lost the patreon page, the development that was already slow, let's say it became a little slower. We suppose in the optimistic vision that in December there will be an up date, this new up date will be released for Steam as early access.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes