[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Do people like looney tunes NTR (IDK what to call it). Basically NTR where the writer tries make it kind of wacky. BBPNTR is kind of like that for me with the dick shaped pasties and the dick ornaments, over the top ahegao faces and the funny poses the girls do. I can still enjoy it but it does pull me out of it sometimes. Like things that just make you go "WAT" instead of it feeling hot.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
To sum up
- Takeda doesn´t know if he´ll make it a proper project yet.
- This girls are ¨pokemon¨ that can be caught and all the stuff.
- The cuck is a shota and the chad an ugly guy
- The nun is basically a pxxxphile (She´s 30 years old)
- This will have brainwashing.
- He gave too much details about the characters so yeah we will probably get this as a new project. (Not confirmed as I said before)
- Looks like the fighter girl is gonna be the first one calling the ugly guy ¨master¨. 2024_09_19_13-42__fYe.jpg 2024_09_19_13-42__bay.jpg
That´s all for now.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
To sum up
- He gave too much details about the characters so yeah we will probably get this as a new project. (Not confirmed as I said before)
- Looks like the fighter girl is gonna be the first one calling the ugly guy ¨master¨. View attachment 4052428 View attachment 4052429
That´s all for now.
Aeba no mori is making a pokemon type hentai game as well. Then there is Yarimon that just came out. What is this new trend.

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
To sum up
- Looks like the fighter girl is gonna be the first one calling the ugly guy ¨master¨. View attachment 4052428 View attachment 4052429
That´s all for now.
Is it a bbp kinda ugly guy or a juusoldier kinda ugly guy ???
And why the fk is he not finishing sentai ? Takeda is like those extremely hot amateur videos but only 1 min long......
He was just in the verge of drawing a preggo chisaki.
_D0ZFYWPYCYAOS_10HJN1XG.png 1G4UGYYQ_Y34VZ82__NLE_6.png Screenshot_20240724-145642_Gallery.jpg 3AQ24`DI4AC__EU0_6GO0CW.png 1IUIX0XNRF__0__XL9I`DQX.png

awerty0

Sep 28, 2023
To sum up
That´s all for now.
More likely "Takeda doesn't now how to end projects" Just finish the damn Bakunyuu and Ranger thing you stupid fart artist.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
He's probably gone already. Last time I heard he got hospitalized cause of gastroenteritic, and then suddenly his fanbox won't update no more. That was like almost three years ago.
Did he ever make Visual Novels/OVAs? His art looks familiar, very hot!

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Can't blame the artist man.
It is tiring to continue the same theme/story throughout the year and more.
But we all know that a long good story is what can make the content great!!.

We can only hope TH makes more Progress on this Winter Season.
Let us hope that the current Rietta event will be done BEFORE winter at least.
From what was shown yesterday/previous page, it looks around halfway done, if TH isn't pulling another fast one on us...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koime22
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes