[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
I missed a couple of hours from the past two streams, but I've decided to post what I managed to capture. Fair warning, unless you're interested in Takeda Hiromitsu's amazing line art all the interesting information was posted a page or two back (appreciate all of you):

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
It´s just a ¨hobby drawing¨
He doesn´t know if he´ll make it a proper project yet but he´s giving us some ideas in the fc2 chat.
These girls are like ¨pokemons¨ and can be caught with pokeballs and all the stuff, there are fights where the loser has to give them in to the winner.

There is brainwashing involved too

Talking about the nun, he said this:
Hiromitsu Takeda 13:13:06
She's probably been aiming to become the prince's concubine for a long time, so she's probably around 30.
image (13).png

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
He doesn´t know if he´ll make it a proper project yet but he´s giving us some ideas in the fc2 chat.
These girls are like ¨pokemons¨ and can be caught with pokeballs and all the stuff, there are fights where the loser has to give them in to the winner.

She's probably been aiming to become the prince's concubine for a long time, so she's probably around 30.
View attachment 4050551
I think it would also be similar to "Tensei Colosseum" :unsure:

Reactions: Koime22

DarkEnvy

May 26, 2020

View attachment 4050551
But it’s completely unreasonable for a 30-year-old women can be a concubine. Which can be a concubines are generally younger likes 10s or 20s

kurt3333

Jun 26, 2024
Yell at me if ya need to but I have to ask :

Is the MTL translation for 1.1 and 1.2 (they're the same as far as i know) the only translations available? For some reason I'd assume someone would have personally translated the events at a minimum.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes