Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
At this stage, the game is not really enjoyable because it lacks too many important features that should already be in place. I'm thinking of a tutorial to start with. It took me a while to understand that I had to move the girls' portraits to get them to work in the tavern.
As for chopping wood, well, it's guesswork. I think you have to hit the middle of the bar, but I'm not sure.

What is especially missing is a menu accessible during the game to save, change sound options, and quit !

And I just realized that it's possible to right-click on a portrait to access the girls' perks and equipment...And up their skills (undocumented) ...

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I also can't seem to chop the wood, which seems to literally be the only thing you can do in the game.
Well, I was able to do that. But it is slow. I did get the kitchen and a second girl hired though. Just the grind.
Did you try ending the day and then going back?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
As AI art goes, this is pretty decent. The Emporium's owner looks very hot but hasn't got scenes yet.
But as a game it's really hard to know what to do. Took me a bit to guess I had to slide girls onto locations, and that I had to right click to interact. But otherwise all I did was ending days and looking at the images change as their depravity went up. With only one trip to the tavern to progress one girl.
Really not a thrilling gameplay nor story. But maybe I missed out on the whole plot.
And image-wise, nothing great either. And the comics are a pain to read.

Reactions: OnePussy

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Most annoying thing is how to quit game, second is how to "Master" woodcutting.

Third is how i succeeded to bug buy beer quest, by buying it before Alma asked and then starting quest and needing to buy it again.

motoshead89

Sep 1, 2020
I can't even start the beer quest. I am up to day 100+ and only have Rest and Maintainence as options.

n_e_x_u_s

May 4, 2017
Version 0.9 is great, the woodsman simulator is almost finished. I don't know about the others, but seeing version 0.9 I think the game is almost finished.
And here, the maximum version is 0.009.
There are potentially no barriers to creating an interesting sim-brothel, but please correct the version name.
1 = ready
0.01 = development has begun

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
yeah i agree with you i don't understand why 0.9 since the game for me is more like a 0.1 or 0.2 since there is not content, cut tree give more gold than girls (even later)... but got the potential to be a good game, just hope the dev doesn't give up ;)

JD-95

Aug 21, 2021
Version 0.9 is great, the woodsman simulator is almost finished. I don't know about the others, but seeing version 0.9 I think the game is almost finished.
And here, the maximum version is 0.009.
There are potentially no barriers to creating an interesting sim-brothel, but please correct the version name.
1 = ready
0.01 = development has begun
Software version numbers don't work like decimal numbers; after 0.9 is 0.10, not 1.0 (Semantic Versioning:

Reactions: OnePussy

n_e_x_u_s

May 4, 2017
Software version numbers don't work like decimal numbers; after 0.9 is 0.10, not 1.0 (Semantic Versioning:
The numbering should be clear!
When I saw version 0.9, I was surprised and thought that the game was almost ready, but the content was maximum for 0.09 or (0.0.9 if you prefer), I felt cheated... primitive marketing is off-putting

Pixou91

Dec 3, 2022
hi,i love the art on this game.
comic look really good but he don t hold on the screan... you see just half of it.
But for the moment it s just a woodcutting mini game, if you do a greet score at cut you can enter in house of lumberjack, here you see a new girl but her story aren't write yet right.
I hope this game going to have more minigame.
At this moment to win money quick you have just to do kitchen or bar and chain end turn.
Clean mess doesn t nothing you can be at 100%that doesn t metter.
If you put Issa at serving or dancing her depravity increase and unclock new feature.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes