3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
So... controls? Maybe I missed the "tutorial" buttom somewhere, but as soon as I hit "Start", I could only figure out the WASD control scheme. What are my other options, except dying and fleeing like a useless pawn, not like a big knight with a big sword?

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
So... controls? Maybe I missed the "tutorial" buttom somewhere, but as soon as I hit "Start", I could only figure out the WASD control scheme. What are my other options, except dying and fleeing like a useless pawn, not like a big knight with a big sword?
You need to aim the dildo at the rabbits, pick up gems and level up, then you'll get more skills and kill more rabbits with more skills for more gems to get more skills to kill more.. you get the idea. Only WASD is required :)

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
Well, it might say abandoned on here but it's still sold on steam today and the game feels like just a small trainer game but complete none the less :D
i don't know were you are looking on steam because the only ones it shows for pink tea on steam is "slave lords of the galaxy, slave lords elven conquest, and realms of bondage".

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
i don't know were you are looking on steam because the only ones it shows for pink tea on steam is "slave lords of the galaxy, slave lords elven conquest, and realms of bondage".
Farts. You're right, the flash bundle is on Itch. Memory seems to be failing me

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Typical Pink Tea game. Similar art style and game play. More content than I expected for an early release. It has limited some of the "guess which body part to touch" foreplay stuff, which I think is a good thing. Over all well done for those that like the slave lord games.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
saw the screenshot and immediatly thought ablut chibbi knight.
gosh that game was cool. I guess I'll come back after afew months tho test this one as well.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes