Unity - Slave Lord Awakening [v0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

powerofdenial

The juicy part is ok, but the actual gameplay is horrible. The attacks can't be aimed and have no auto aim. It's playable, once you get the ball rolling, but I wouldn't recommend the current build. It that gets upgraded it could be ok.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.1

I did't know Pink Tea Games before and I will most likely forget about them again soon enough.

This game is (n). You have no idea how to control your hero, the only task you get is "Survive 5 minutes", because you want to capture some elfish queen..what?
    The performance - even though it's Unity- is alright, granted the screen will be swarming with masses of a 2 or 3 different enemy types soon enough.
    You will eventually pick up Power Ups and increase your survivability a bit and to gain buffs and automatic "weapons" that work for you. That's it. The only control will be WASD. Boring.

I am fully aware that this game is nothing more than an early alpha at version 0.1, but it's not enjoyable for me in this state and the whole concept of this game annoys+bores me. Mostly because of the lack of any sort of tutorial or proper introduction into the game mechanics.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NutterButterFlame

Probably my favorite out of the Pinktea games, with there actually being more interactive gameplay this time as opposed to their usual click-through and occasional puzzle styled games they usually put out. The gameplay is actually very fun, although some fine-tuning in certain spots of gameplay and quality of life changes are definitely necessary, it's only version 0.1, and it seems clear that these changes will likely be made in the future with upcoming versions.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Helldien

Slave Lord Awakening [v0.1]

For a game that is just starting to be developed, it is quite promising. Simply put, it's ''Vampire Survivors'' but in the ''Pink Tea Games'' style. The interface looks very good, and I find it original that they have decided to change the style of gameplay they do, what there is of game for the moment is entertaining, but short.

In the H section, there is very little variety and quantity of scenes, which is understandable, although the quality is very good, besides being uncensored and have animations.

As the game is, I can't give it a more positive rating, but considering what there is, if they continue developing it, I'm sure it can be a very good game.

I give this game a 6.4 out of 10.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Su13n

The game is surprisingly enjoyable, despite how little there is.
    Gameplay was quite fun, and the h-scenes are not bad either. Wish it was longer and girls wouldn't break as easily, so I'll be looking forward to more updates.