Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Is this game still in development? There hasn't been any updates for a long time.
They spent too much time trying to create an entire map of the city, and building a night/day system. I still have confidence that this will come out, but i wont be able to play the full release as my Fiancee will be moving in with me soon o_O. They took too long!

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
They spent too much time trying to create an entire map of the city, and building a night/day system. I still have confidence that this will come out, but i wont be able to play the full release as my Fiancee will be moving in with me soon o_O. They took too long!
Just give her a few quality massages and say you learned it from a game you want to show her lol.

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
I think the game is pretty much dead. Dragon Maiden update was planned for Q3 23, then pushed back to Q4 23, now we're almost at Q4 24. Last DevLog was 3 months ago and they said they were almost done with the animations and preparing the cutscenes. Also in their Steam discussion forum there were no responses from publisher Critical Bliss.

Should be considered abandoned for now. But that's for the F95 team to decide.

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes