Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Game is dead? No updated for whole year.
that's because some morons keep paying the dev money for releasing an update once in never XD

in a couple of months he will release a small update and people are gonna praise him like he's some kind of god and a good guy, then he will need another 6 months to release again LOL...

A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_81shQNmvtmL.png_0,0,2140,20000.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UY1000_DpWebl...jpg

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
that's because some morons keep paying the dev money for releasing an update once in never XD

in a couple of months he will release a small update and people are gonna praise him like he's some kind of god and a good guy, then he will need another 6 months to release again LOL...

View attachment 3944948
Apparently it's a team of 5 or so lol. I know game development is hard, especially for a game like this but it sucks there's been no update in over a year.

Curius

Oct 3, 2022
Does anyone have save when Orc-kun meet mermaid girl ?, I reset my laptop but forgot to take save

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
From what I can tell, this game assuming it started as a legit project, has a developer who realized Patreon's payment model is optimized for projects that never actually end and doesn't mind destroying their reputation in the process of milking the suspiciously wealthy gooners.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
From what I can tell, this game assuming it started as a legit project, has a developer who realized Patreon's payment model is optimized for projects that never actually end and doesn't mind destroying their reputation in the process of milking the suspiciously wealthy gooners.
The wild thing to me is i dont mine supporting for a month or two or longer as long as the updates have actual content or test versions etc.

What I cant wrap my head around are people who support multiple months to years who dont get anything back in return other than breadcrumb status updates. So games like this, or that eromancer game where they are constantly drip feeding status updates but never releasing anything of substance and have people who drop $10+ a month with no return in the investment just baffles me. Youre not supporting a developer youre supporting snake oil.

clidecliffe

Jun 22, 2024
What's up with the game being so slow and heating up my pc? I've got a WD_BLACK SN850 NVMe™ SSD - 2 TB, With Heatsink with 16gb Ram, Rx580 ArmourX 8gb+, Ryzen 3x quad core 2500x processor. I should be able to run the game at recommended settings yet its slow on minimum resolution and graphics. My pc fans speed up and get load and my gpu's temperature rises. Does the game just not run on AMD builds? I'm seriously perplexed to why this game can't run

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
What's up with the game being so slow and heating up my pc? I've got a WD_BLACK SN850 NVMe™ SSD - 2 TB, With Heatsink with 16gb Ram, Rx580 ArmourX 8gb+, Ryzen 3x quad core 2500x processor. I should be able to run the game at recommended settings yet its slow on minimum resolution and graphics. My pc fans speed up and get load and my gpu's temperature rises. Does the game just not run on AMD builds? I'm seriously perplexed to why this game can't run
The game is definitely Intel/Nvidia optimized, but it's also time to upgrade that GPU. It's low end these days.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I must be extremely stupid, I didn't understand anything about the regular clients minigame.
What am I supposed to do?

What the tutorial shows and what the minigame actually looks like are nothing alike.

When there is a red cross, I shouldn't do anything, ok. (the only time I can satisfy a client is when they have a red cross...)

But what about other symbols? When I have the green hand, I click, but it's not what the client wants. So, what?

Also, in the tutorial, they show the left click symbol, but also the mouse without any click, what am I supposed to do then?

Dudeman98

Nov 12, 2019
I must be extremely stupid, I didn't understand anything about the regular clients minigame.

What the tutorial shows and what the minigame actually looks like are nothing alike.

When there is a red cross, I shouldn't do anything, ok. (the only time I can satisfy a client is when they have a red cross...)

But what about other symbols? When I have the green hand, I click, but it's not what the client wants. So, what?

Also, in the tutorial, they show the left click symbol, but also the mouse without any click, what am I supposed to do then?
Its basically Simon says as a set of 4 every time

You have to memorize the set and then basically replay it.

like this

Y, N, Y, N

You wait for the 4, then input it back to the timing it gives you

May 30, 2020

its simon says but also a rhythm game where you either touch or don't touch on the beat four times

Reactions: Haram2Cheese

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I'm not sure this has already been addressed, but the game Snowbreak: Containment Zone, features a minigame that has the exact same mechanics as Orc Massage.

Now, although Snowbreak is more famous, the lack of fluidity in the masseur's movements and the crude setup with which the massages are approached makes it seem like it is copied off of Orc Massage.

As both games are on Steam, I'm sure the devs of OM can push for action about this?

1726492946463.png

Willis12

May 18, 2018
I'm not sure this has already been addressed, but the game Snowbreak: Containment Zone, features a minigame that has the exact same mechanics as Orc Massage.

Now, although Snowbreak is more famous, the lack of fluidity in the masseur's movements and the crude setup with which the massages are approached makes it seem like it is copied off of Orc Massage.

As both games are on Steam, I'm sure the devs of OM can push for action about this?
Maybe they hired the OM Dev to do it which is why they're takin so damn long to get us the Dragon girl

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Everyone who patents mechanics in games, like Nemesis from Shadow of Mordor, probably also regrets that the person who invented the bed didn't patent it.
Because of all these patents and blocks, we may never see thousands of great games and things.

Reactions: godlyadonis
3.80 star(s) 62 Votes