Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't think Tammy was ever going to get a solo path. It's in the FAQ.
Do you have a quote of her saying otherwise? That'd be the first I've heard of it. As long as I can remember, Tammy and Suzy were always planned as a double-deal.
No. I was just asking. I did ask her years ago in Discord and she said that maybe, but she doubted it. So, was just hoping that she might've.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No. I was just asking. I did ask her years ago in Discord and she said that maybe, but she doubted it. So, was just hoping that she might've.
Ah, okay, that must have been quite some time ago. The last times that topic came up she always pointed to the FAQ and that they only come as a pair. I guess we'll see in update 20 if there are any surprise endings. :D

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
As mentioned, Suzy and Tammy are a package deal.

Outside of that, obviously taste varies and I've liked many of the ones you've un-hearted. Ms Welsh in particular is, to me, one of the most attractive LIs (if not the most attractive).
Yeah I kind of judged up by picture portraits here at first. But yeah I hearted a few after.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah I kind of judged up by picture portraits here at first. But yeah I hearted a few after.
Not judging that you only heart a select few and not all. After all, that's what the functionality is all about, it lets you pick and choose.
If you want my advise, turn them all on in the beginning, and turn them off after meeting the character and not liking them. Judging only by their portraits in the character menu doesn't take into account that the dev knew nothing about DAZ or game development four years ago, but has had a steady learning curve since then, and that includes graphics.

Also several characters open up dating locations.

Also also Bai and Adrian have friends-only paths that need their hearts turned on. At a certain time you can decide to be friends-only, before it gets sexual. That way you can still open up the Arcade location on Adrian's path, or get a completely no-balls-touching mfm 3some with Tammy, Bai, and MC.

Reactions: dreddhead

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Damn, I actually like this system. So many other games waste my time with infinite word count for the characters I don't give a flying fuck about.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Today's announcement from RJ on Steam:

---

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I gave you a progress report on how the next update is coming along.

Everything is rolling pretty smoothly right now. The update is about 80% complete, as far as content. Then after that, it goes through the normal polishing and testing routine.

So what's in Update 18?
  • Major scenes for Suzy, Tammy, Jamie, Izzy, Kendra, Adrian, Gertrude, Mrs. Mills, Brandi, Bai, and Mi-Cha.
  • Major development in the "main" story.
  • A huge choice that must be made.
  • The end of the sandbox portion of the game.
  • Additional voice acting, including (probably) 2 previously unvoiced characters.

In addition the Premium Edition will gain more bonus content:
  • A bonus scene involving Brandi and a guest star.
  • A new threesome with a couple of favorites.
  • A beach date with Mari
  • A cafe date with Lisa
  • Bonus date outfits for Bai, Dana, Izzy, Lisa, Mi-Cha, Reba, Tammy, and Ms. Welch
  • At least 20 new images for the bonus gallery.

This update is a major story update. There's not very much in the way of optional sex scenes (that was last update). This one moves the main story forward and is the beginning of the endgame. I think there's a lot here that people are going to love. Maybe some stuff that people will hate too though, who knows?

When is Update 18 Releasing?

Here's the official release dates:

Premium Edition - October 4th
Free Edition - October 25th

I was hoping to get it done a little earlier, but I've had a 10-day vacation planned in September all year, and it just happens to be around the same time that the update will be finished. I can't release the update when I'm not around to make sure it goes smoothly and fix bugs and stuff, so it has to wait until after I get back from the vacation. Sorry about that. Downside of this being a solo project.

But, it won't be too much longer and I don't foresee these dates changing.

Trailer should drop sometime towards the end of August.

That's all I got for you right now! Hope you're all doing amazing! Thanks for all the support, as always! Love ya!

---

When asked "What does it exactly mean end of sandbox portion. Will we don't have a choice to visit whoever we want when we want? Meaning just straight storyline telling?" her reply on Discord was:

"Correct. There's a point in this update where you will have to make a choice that initiates the endgame. From that point, there's no going back to being able to visit whoever you want when you want. There will be a warning in the game to make a save before that happens."
Thank you so much for sharing that! Although I'm saddened by the news that the sandbox portion of the game will be ending, as its far and away my favorite way to progress through things, up until the very end if possible.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes