Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Question why is that when i replay scenes or use the "have sex" menu after dates there is no dialog ? The dirty talk is quite good in most scenes but after the first time you get them , the dialog is mission or only part of it is shown.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
It feels like the game is abandoned. It's been 4 months now, no news, no new girl. Gay content is not interesting like NTR, but there are a couple of normal girls there + a wife that you can have in front of your husband, which is also cool.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It feels like the game is abandoned. It's been 4 months now, no news, no new girl. Gay content is not interesting like NTR, but there are a couple of normal girls there + a wife that you can have in front of your husband, which is also cool.
4 months? I think you're posting in the wrong game thread.

Abandoned? Someone hasn't been reading the weekly progress updates. Oh, wait, those are for patrons only. My bad.

Seriously though, the last release was two and a half months ago, the next will hopefully happen in September. Dev has a daily dev diary on her Discord.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Abandoned? Someone hasn't been reading the weekly progress updates. Oh, wait, those are for patrons only. My bad.

Seriously though, the last release was two and a half months ago, the next will hopefully happen in September. Dev has a daily dev diary on her Discord.
More like trolling.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since when mc has been married? there's only 1 married and it's 1 of mc's teachers.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Even if it was 4 months, that's hardly abandoned. Some go 6 months+. Only gets that tag if no word in 6 months at all from dev anywhere or 18 months no update.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
More like trolling.
At what point does this look like trolling?! I like this project. Very multifunctional. I would say, the most multifunctional: girls can choose from any taste and color, you can turn off those you don’t need. Various fetishes, turn off gay or NTR by choice, you can do whatever you want with almost everyone like GTA. However, in my country patreon is prohibited, the site blocks, payment will not go through there. I only found out the news from f95zone, where the title for this game has not changed for a very long time, the version is old, which is sad. Don't confuse me with a hater. I'm more of a frustrated fan who wants an update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023

Sorry if I insulted your work. I really like your project.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
At what point does this look like trolling?! I like this project. Very multifunctional. I would say, the most multifunctional: girls can choose from any taste and color, you can turn off those you don’t need. Various fetishes, turn off gay or NTR by choice, you can do whatever you want with almost everyone like GTA. However, in my country patreon is prohibited, the site blocks, payment will not go through there. I only found out the news from f95zone, where the title for this game has not changed for a very long time, the version is old, which is sad. Don't confuse me with a hater. I'm more of a frustrated fan who wants an update.
Language barrier then. My apologies.

Reactions: Archi_Andrews

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Sorry if I insulted your work. I really like your project.
I think there might be a misunderstanding. While some developers are active here, F95 is a fan/piracy website primarily. In most cases, any progress updates you see here are from a fan Patreon supporter copying and pasting from there and not directly from the developer.

In other words, the developer is not responsible for timely updates here. As long as they're continuing making progress through official channels, they won't be marked "abandoned".

The developer of this game, RJ Rhodes, was active here in the past, but deleted their account earlier this year. So you won't find official communications here directly (unless I'm mistaken).

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Today's announcement from RJ on Steam:

---

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I gave you a progress report on how the next update is coming along.

Everything is rolling pretty smoothly right now. The update is about 80% complete, as far as content. Then after that, it goes through the normal polishing and testing routine.

So what's in Update 18?
  • Major scenes for Suzy, Tammy, Jamie, Izzy, Kendra, Adrian, Gertrude, Mrs. Mills, Brandi, Bai, and Mi-Cha.
  • Major development in the "main" story.
  • A huge choice that must be made.
  • The end of the sandbox portion of the game.
  • Additional voice acting, including (probably) 2 previously unvoiced characters.

In addition the Premium Edition will gain more bonus content:
  • A bonus scene involving Brandi and a guest star.
  • A new threesome with a couple of favorites.
  • A beach date with Mari
  • A cafe date with Lisa
  • Bonus date outfits for Bai, Dana, Izzy, Lisa, Mi-Cha, Reba, Tammy, and Ms. Welch
  • At least 20 new images for the bonus gallery.

This update is a major story update. There's not very much in the way of optional sex scenes (that was last update). This one moves the main story forward and is the beginning of the endgame. I think there's a lot here that people are going to love. Maybe some stuff that people will hate too though, who knows?

When is Update 18 Releasing?

Here's the official release dates:

Premium Edition - October 4th
Free Edition - October 25th

I was hoping to get it done a little earlier, but I've had a 10-day vacation planned in September all year, and it just happens to be around the same time that the update will be finished. I can't release the update when I'm not around to make sure it goes smoothly and fix bugs and stuff, so it has to wait until after I get back from the vacation. Sorry about that. Downside of this being a solo project.

But, it won't be too much longer and I don't foresee these dates changing.

Trailer should drop sometime towards the end of August.

That's all I got for you right now! Hope you're all doing amazing! Thanks for all the support, as always! Love ya!

---

When asked "What does it exactly mean end of sandbox portion. Will we don't have a choice to visit whoever we want when we want? Meaning just straight storyline telling?" her reply on Discord was:

"Correct. There's a point in this update where you will have to make a choice that initiates the endgame. From that point, there's no going back to being able to visit whoever you want when you want. There will be a warning in the game to make a save before that happens."

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

---

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I gave you a progress report on how the next update is coming along.

Everything is rolling pretty smoothly right now. The update is about 80% complete, as far as content. Then after that, it goes through the normal polishing and testing routine.

So what's in Update 18?
  • Major scenes for Suzy, Tammy, Jamie, Izzy, Kendra, Adrian, Gertrude, Mrs. Mills, Brandi, Bai, and Mi-Cha.
  • Additional voice acting, including (probably) 2 previously unvoiced characters.

• A beach date with Mari
  • A cafe date with Lisa
  • Bonus date outfits for Bai, Dana, Izzy, Lisa, Mi-Cha, Reba, Tammy, and Ms. Welch

This update is a major story update. There's not very much in the way of optional sex scenes (that was last update). This one moves the main story forward and is the beginning of the endgame. I think there's a lot here that people are going to love. Maybe some stuff that people will hate too though, who knows?

I was hoping to get it done a little earlier, but I've had a 10-day vacation planned in September all year, and it just happens to be around the same time that the update will be finished. I can't release the update when I'm not around to make sure it goes smoothly and fix bugs and stuff, so it has to wait until after I get back from the vacation. Sorry about that. Downside of this being a solo project.

That's all I got for you right now! Hope you're all doing amazing! Thanks for all the support, as always! Love ya!

---

When asked "What does it exactly mean end of sandbox portion. Will we don't have a choice to visit whoever we want when we want? Meaning just straight storyline telling?" her reply on Discord was:

"Correct. There's a point in this update where you will have to make a choice that initiates the endgame. From that point, there's no going back to being able to visit whoever you want when you want. There will be a warning in the game to make a save before that happens."
Sounds like a pretty healthy update ;)

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

---

So what's in Update 18?

• A beach date with Mari
  • A cafe date with Lisa

---

Hey, Grim just wondering if Rj has changed her mind about Tammy getting a solo path?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey, Grim just wondering if Rj has changed her mind about Tammy getting a solo path?
I don't think Tammy was ever going to get a solo path. It's in the FAQ.
Do you have a quote of her saying otherwise? That'd be the first I've heard of it. As long as I can remember, Tammy and Suzy were always planned as a double-deal.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes