3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
How to complete Is it worth the risk ?
In real life? Probably not. But since you're not Max (I assume), you're invincible behind your keyboard, and if something happens you don't like there is always a previous save.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How to complete Is it worth the risk ?
Max must go to Alice's bathroom at least 4 times in the morning and be caught by her. In 3 of these times, you have to buy Alice's favorite chocolate and give it to her before the time limit expires. In the last time, you have to make sure that Max will be hugged by Alice.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work, the back button has been greyed out, and clicking it brings me back to the main menu.

View attachment 4019732
I really can't understand why some people insist on loading the save files of the previous version when they know that even if they do, they will face a lot of errors that will 99% likely cause the game to break and they can not be able to continue.
If you search the forum , you can find the save files of this version of the game sent by Lukumoide

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a dream, but I like it.
i think it's a dream, because this game is very slow
At least until the end of season one, nothing like this will happen during the game for all the characters and all of them are in dreams.

Are there any sex scene om this game so far
In the rebuild version, No

i think there are some bugs that e have here. I've touch Alice's boobs while i was saving her from spider, but the task nothing change. the pool spider scenes nothing change. Lisa too i still can't kiss Lisa after i gave her an erotic book. i think i have to wait for the next update. this game has better visual and Mom animated and sound in her room was amazing. this game still mid, because it lacks of contents .
All the stages of the game require special conditions or time to be done. You can check these conditions in the notebook.
You may have overlooked something.

can you access alice's web cam after doing all hacking ive tried and cant open it on my laptop

any help welcome
In the current version, No.
Most likely, we will have access to the webcam in the next version.

Well, somehow this event doesn't even appear in my BBASr. Are all the tasks in your picture all the content up to this update? My game has many events that don't appear like yours
If you follow the notebook in the game, you will see 95% of the events in the game. And there are 2 hidden events in the game that you can find out how to achieve them with a search in the forum.

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
I really can't understand why some people insist on loading the save files of the previous version when they know that even if they do, they will face a lot of errors that will 99% likely cause the game to break and they can not be able to continue.
If you search the forum , you can find the save files of this version of the game sent by Lukumoide
I know there will be errors, and I know I will miss content added in the earlier parts of the game. However, I gladly accept that if that means I don't have to play this game again every time an update drops. I'll wait for that until there is more content available.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
If you are still looking for a quick why to actually do the password hack here is my way of doing:

1)Find what 5 symbols there are.Just pick five of the same symbols and if it is one of the you will get 1gold/yellow number. Then do the same thing for the next symbol till you get all five. There may be a symbol that is used twice.

2)Sort them then take Symbol one and symbol 2 that are part of the puzzle. Put symbol 1 in the first slot and symbol 2 in the rest. you will get 2 yellow and at least 1 green, unless symbol 1 actually goes in the first slot. then you will have a 2 2. if it is a 2 1, then put symbol 2 in the first, symbol 1 in the second and symbol 2 in the rest, continue to move symbol 1 down until you get a 2 2. Rember where symbol 1 was when you got that.

3)do the same thing with symbol 2 and the rest symbol 1 until you get a 2 2, remember where symbol 2 was.

4) Now you have 2 slots figured out and only 3 slots left with only 3 other symbols it will only take you a maximum of 9 tries to figure that out.

If one of the symbols is used twice do not use it as one of the first 2 symbols as there will be actually fewer options when you get to 4)

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes