3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
You complicated... after finding all 5, you need only to combine them for their position
the game only tells you if they are present and how many.
And how do you find the positions? random?
make a video on how you find the password I am curious :)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
the game only tells you if they are present and how many.
And how do you find the positions? random?
make a video on how you find the password I am curious :)
I found all pieces like you and made combination with them until I found their position. You lost time searching only the position of just the 2 pieces (the same) first. It show the presence and the right position (so, you could have the 5 of them but only 2 on their right position!)

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
I found all pieces like you and made combination with them until I found their position. You lost time searching only the position of just the 2 pieces (the same) first.
before I did what I did, I tried to do as you did and it took me 10 minutes.... I preferred to illustrate with logic (apparently not enough because he did not understand). surely you are very intelligent and so based on the numbers you can immediately identify the location of the symbol in question, but in my opinion the video became even more confusing and I risked exceeding the 10 mb that the site allows.

However, I don't understand your debate about how I found the solution to this simple puzzle. You would have been more elegant to illustrate a simpler method to those in need, instead of being provocative.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
how do we know that we get the right password?
You don't need a password to Unren the game and find out there is half a dozen new render for this version of the game.
He keeps doing it and won't stop fucking around for years, be warned.

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
How to get final hug for unscrupulous lifeguard? When Alice is sunbathing? I did all other activites and got hugs from shower and bedroom

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
before I did what I did, I tried to do as you did and it took me 10 minutes.... I preferred to illustrate with logic (apparently not enough because he did not understand). surely you are very intelligent and so based on the numbers you can immediately identify the location of the symbol in question, but in my opinion the video became even more confusing and I risked exceeding the 10 mb that the site allows.

However, I don't understand your debate about how I found the solution to this simple puzzle. You would have been more elegant to illustrate a simpler method to those in need, instead of being provocative.
Well you found pass, good for you!

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
i respect the guy making this game but just a quick question is there like anything new in it like orginal stuff and new stuff , like where it was left by the orginal game maker or just currently upgrading the old stuff haevnt played this game in ears since the orginal got abandoned , and dude who is making this keep up the good work

pasttrue

Jun 4, 2023
Well, somehow this event doesn't even appear in my BBASr. Are all the tasks in your picture all the content up to this update? My game has many events that don't appear like yours
no it's in the current game for that alice task you have to be caught spying on her in the morning then the quest starts

• Red Heart
Reactions: andrewgf988
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes