3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As always: Use download managers, JDownloader for example. They help a lot wit "doesn't work" or "all I got was a small .exe file and now I got adds on my screen".

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
As always: Use download managers, JDownloader for example. They help a lot wit "doesn't work" or "all I got was a small .exe file and now I got adds on my screen".
You probably have a virus on your PC. Use the Kaspersky virus removal tool. No installation is required

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Per, Patreon: "Since the project is very big, we hope to finish the main story within the next two or three years."

They basically don't even give progress reports anymore. The most recent news we got on August 10 was: "Beaches, mountains, hiking and picnics, evening walks and outdoor sports. That sounds as sweet as the upcoming Amnesia update that we’re already working on. Well, while we're busy, you have a great opportunity to enjoy the summer."
thank you. that what I was trying to find out.

Reactions: Dr. Javi

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is it too much to ask that a person with a decent grasp of the English language writes the incest patch? ffs
What if I told you that you could do it youself?

Take this file, open it with any text editor, and rewrite the lines you do no like then save it....

Delete the patch files you have in your game directory and replace with your personalized edited version.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022

Take this file, open it with any text editor, and rewrite the lines you do no like then save it....

Delete the patch files you have in your game directory and replace with your personalized edited version.
What an awesome idea! Thanks for teaching me how to fish lol

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017

I admire your patience and kindness, although in my opinion it is a waste of time to respond to such posts.
Nothing will convince him. The fact that several people had done IPatch before and everyone quit the job discouraged
by the sloppiness in the original script is also unimportant to him. It's like talking to a wall.

Reactions: vlaso60

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For me it would be enough if relationships are established (editable?) once in the intro and after that they use names. Where I come from, people don't call each other "sis" and "bro", so that would be enough.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Has the basement ever been finished yet? Last time he was working on it, then nothing, not there anymore :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes