3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I'm not particularly fond of Elena but i think she'll be featured heavily in the next update.
She's lagging behind the other family members in terms of screen time.

Kate has been front and center lately, and very willing to play with her brother, which (unfortunately) probably means she'll sit on the bench for a couple.... or the dev will run out of ways to deny sex with her.

Reactions: doopler

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm not particularly fond of Elena but i think she'll be featured heavily in the next update.
She's lagging behind the other family members in terms of screen time.

Kate has been front and center lately, and very willing to play with her brother, which (unfortunately) probably means she'll sit on the bench for a couple.... or the dev will run out of ways to deny sex with her.
Run out of ways? Never. If nothing works just have the MC stand in front of her bed while rubbing his own sausage. Peak content....

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Hi! Do you have this image in high resolution, and any other Kate image that you're willing to share? Thank you!
That was the original resolution. Here is a version that I upscaled:

8.08-enh-enhance-3x.png

Here are the couple other Kate special renders that I don't think have been posted here:

5.09.png

22.08.jpg

He does very few special renders unfortunately.

Edit:

Found a couple more:

20.06.2024.jpg
8.07.2024.png

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Does anyone know if the next update will be the final update?
Per, Patreon: "Since the project is very big, we hope to finish the main story within the next two or three years."

How much ‘till next uodate?
They basically don't even give progress reports anymore. The most recent news we got on August 10 was: "Beaches, mountains, hiking and picnics, evening walks and outdoor sports. That sounds as sweet as the upcoming Amnesia update that we’re already working on. Well, while we're busy, you have a great opportunity to enjoy the summer."

asaqwq121

Jan 12, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Javi

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Reactions: Dr. Javi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dose any one have a save file as i got a new pc n lost all my saves
there is at least 1 post with save but is poster trustworthy or not is unknown, easy to add malware to renpy saves and elsewhere.

general rule #1: trust only on your own saves
general rule #2: games leaked here might be tweaked and have malware.

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes