DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
There are two reasons why L&P is going after Kiddies.
1. It's one of his favorite fetish and he has lost his mind (this one is believable after changing Sophia's model and making her look ugly)
2. Although the survey result for Kiddies were less, these fans are high tier follower who are helping L&P recover his recent losses.
I wouldn’t say he made Sophia ugly, but he made her look young enough to look like Ellie’s sister

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Once, Claire was mentioned as Sophia's significant partner and many people expected a lesbian scene.
However, I recently found LP's statement that there will be no lesbian scene.

LP said that he wanted to expand the Christine/Dylan storyline, and that was the only excuse for the Dylan-only update that didn't feature Sophia.
However, I recently found LP's statement that their relationship will not develop into a romance.

There is an update scheduled for the museum students, but it has been confirmed that it will also end without sex.

I'm guessing that Ava's children and the hospital elders will also end without sex.
Also, I don't expect Tyler to have sex with Sophia.

Emma and Larry were also scrapped.

And Bennett's reappearance date is the 31st.
Since the 31st is the last day of this game, I guess there may be no reason for Sophia to have sex with him.

LP is wasting time too much.
I have never thought that Ava's children would ever have full sex with Sophia and I am just waiting for L&P to throw a curve ball in.
Concerning Bennett ,Sophia has 3-4 options on how to deal with him but he is so far away I don't care.
You have thrown up some interesting thoughts concerning endgame which could work.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Wait a moment, wait a moment, wait a moment. This is just WRONG, but not morally or ethically wrong, it is BIOLOGICALLY wrong, it is factually wrong, so this shit needs to be addressed, specially considering that many <18 are reading this and they might get influenced by this, I cannot just let it go.

Incest word is tricky in the context of AWAM, because it is mainly mother/son. In this context there are 3 main problems with that relationship. First is the obvious age gap. Second is that both share almost the same chromosomes (true meaning of incest). Third is the psychological implications that set the frame of that entanglement (toxic AF).

Age gap and psychological frame are another topic, but incest, the relationship of 2 persons that share almost the same genetic material, is not prejuice, it is a factual biological problem. When those two people inbreed, the next generation instead of getting better with higher genetic quality, it gets worse, it degrades, and sometimes it gets REALLY bad. An example? EASY!

In Europe, through the high medieval era, almost all the kings and queens, after centuries of political marriages, shared almost the same genetic material. When they kept inbreeding, things got REALLY bad, and eventually this happened:

That guy is not ugly. That is the best posible picture a royal artist could respectfully paint of a man with chromosomes problems. That guy, eventhough was the king, couldnt reign, so a "valido" took the responsability, and those guy tales is what inspired George RR Martin the tales of characters like Littlefinger and Varys.

Imagine if its a problem that even kings are affected by it.

But if you want a more real world example, you have what is happening in many arab countries, where family marriages between cousins happen regulary. In those cases, they are sometimes third or forth cousin chain, and in that case the shared NDA scalates, and the degenerative condition of the kids also scalate.

If you check global IQ lvls, those arab countries are in the worst position of the whole world, but if you segment that by educated population (expecting higher IQ lvls), they are still extremely behing of equivalent educated kids from first world countries. That is how much damage cross population inbreeding gets.

So no, its not a prejuice, and the author is not helping society with this. The author is definately NOT making the world a better place. He is just milking on a taboo that should not happen.

Personally Im waiting to see what happens with this update. If Sophia goes proactive, I will close the AWAM chapter forever in my life. Life has red lines, underage toddlers and sex is one of those. I will probably consider external actions depending on how far he goes.
From a doctor's point of view, you are absolutely right. But, damn it, don't you really distinguish a fairy tale from a lecture on genetics? Throughout the history of mankind, countless works of art have been created reflecting wrong actions, and do they all bother you as much as this fairy tale? Take a look around in RL, don't you have anything else to worry about? Don't you really understand that this is not reality, but fiction? Or is this such a hypocritical way of saying that you don't like this plot? Then why are you here?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
From a doctor's point of view, you are absolutely right. But, damn it, don't you really distinguish a fairy tale from a lecture on genetics? Throughout the history of mankind, countless works of art have been created reflecting wrong actions, and do they all bother you as much as this fairy tale? Take a look around in RL, don't you have anything else to worry about? Don't you really understand that this is not reality, but fiction? Or is this such a hypocritical way of saying that you don't like this plot? Then why are you here?
From the moment the first writer said, "prejudice," this entered the realm of fact, and that why the debate started.

if the intent, or will, of l&p wotld be to break a prejudice of this era, because incest is just a prejudice and in the matriarcal society of many old people in the past was not a prejudice at all...
Wait a moment, wait a moment, wait a moment. This is just WRONG, but not morally or ethically wrong, it is BIOLOGICALLY wrong, it is factually wrong, so this shit needs to be addressed, specially considering that many <18 are reading this and they might get influenced by this, I cannot just let it go.
So no, its not a prejuice, and the author is not helping society with this. The author is definately NOT making the world a better place. He is just milking on a taboo that should not happen.

Reactions: DurumMurud

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018

Incest word is tricky in the context of AWAM, because it is mainly mother/son. In this context there are 3 main problems with that relationship. First is the obvious age gap. Second is that both share almost the same chromosomes (true meaning of incest). Third is the psychological implications that set the frame of that entanglement (toxic AF).

Age gap and psychological frame are another topic, but incest, the relationship of 2 persons that share almost the same genetic material, is not prejuice, it is a factual biological problem. When those two people inbreed, the next generation instead of getting better with higher genetic quality, it gets worse, it degrades, and sometimes it gets REALLY bad. An example? EASY!

In Europe, through the high medieval era, almost all the kings and queens, after centuries of political marriages, shared almost the same genetic material. When they kept inbreeding, things got REALLY bad, and eventually this happened:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That guy is not ugly. That is the best posible picture a royal artist could respectfully paint of a man with chromosomes problems. That guy, eventhough was the king, couldnt reign, so a "valido" took the responsability, and those guy tales is what inspired George RR Martin the tales of characters like Littlefinger and Varys.

Imagine if its a problem that even kings are affected by it.

But if you want a more real world example, you have what is happening in many arab countries, where family marriages between cousins happen regulary. In those cases, they are sometimes third or forth cousin chain, and in that case the shared NDA scalates, and the degenerative condition of the kids also scalate.

If you check global IQ lvls, those arab countries are in the worst position of the whole world, but if you segment that by educated population (expecting higher IQ lvls), they are still extremely behing of equivalent educated kids from first world countries. That is how much damage cross population inbreeding gets.

Personally Im waiting to see what happens with this update. If Sophia goes proactive, I will close the AWAM chapter forever in my life. Life has red lines, underage toddlers and sex is one of those. I will probably consider external actions depending on how far he goes.
What you are describing then is only incest that results in passing of sperm. So by you lengthy lecture, you do not have any opposition to lesbian incest. In a biological sense. And by conclusion no opposition to incest if a condom is used.

• Haha
Reactions: Frank Chateau

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I have never thought that Ava's children would ever have full sex with Sophia and I am just waiting for L&P to throw a curve ball in.
Concerning Bennett ,Sophia has 3-4 options on how to deal with him but he is so far away I don't care.
You have thrown up some interesting thoughts concerning endgame which could work.
I disagree, I feel like if there’s an audience for it (Plus I believe it’s L&Ps fav route) then he’ll have it lead to sex. If we’re told one of the side jobs won’t have it then my guess would be it won’t look too good for the old folks.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I disagree, I feel like if there’s an audience for it (Plus I believe it’s L&Ps fav route) then he’ll have it lead to sex. If we’re told one of the side jobs won’t have it then my guess would be it won’t look too good for the old folks.
Well L&P thought it was "Freaking Hot" but what does that mean?As he has never explained.
Also why have 3 children and a daughter whose mother could be a religous nut.
I feel like this side job has a much deeper meaning and the sex edd just scratches the surface.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
What you are describing then is only incest that results in passing of sperm. So by you lengthy lecture, you do not have any opposition to lesbian incest. In a biological sense. And by conclusion no opposition to incest if a condom is used.
No, I just focused on one of the problems of the mother/son relationship that a random guy was picturing as a social contruct, and I remembered him it is a biological fact.

The other aspects of family relationships simply were not addressed, dont infer validation from that. Talking widely about the whole parents/kids sex relationships is a 1500 pages book that probably would turn into a trilogy because the first one fell short.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Well L&P thought it was "Freaking Hot" but what does that mean?As he has never explained.
Also why have 3 children and a daughter whose mother could be a religous nut.
I feel like this side job has a much deeper meaning and the sex edd just scratches the surface.
Yeah I don't think we'll ever understand this whole "freaking hot" idea of L&P. I just ignore it at this point.

Shnd1378

Jan 28, 2021
Did you copy & paste the patch into the awam 2 game folder ? Then it should work. It wasn't Removed from the 1st part. In the 2nd part you'll get it if you have put the part 1 finalsave + 2nd side Job patch & it'll also be available in the gallery.
I did all of them, but still nth. I can't even see the event in my gallery

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
My man, I have been arguing the difference between reality and fiction to some of these goons for the past year now. One guy even came up with some ridiculous long winded immersion argument not realizing he was really simply satisfying his escapism for his obviously sad empty life.
Some of these guys live vicariously through these games and are clueless on how emotionally damaging and unhealthy that is.

There are definitely two camps in eff niner, those of us burning off some steam and enjoying a good rub and tug with an enjoyable story and the others who want to escape their reality from some reason that haunts them.

This reminds me of that guy who was militantly against NTR and then we all found out he was a quadriplegic from an accident and his wife left him. It was a sad story, but no one felt sympathy for him, because he was doxxing devs and reporting their content based on false accusations.

Reactions: hzjujk and homejorz
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes