armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I think this novel is much closer to finishing than people realize.

I'm convinced this novel ends with Sophia crossing that line with Dylan and/or Ellie once, and then it ends.

L&P has stated in the past 30 in-game days total? if I recall correctly

He has also mentioned the amount of time it taking to get through each day, wouldn't surprise me if he changes his mind about how many in-game days there are. After all, if he cutting some things out, then the total amount of in-game days is cut down to.

I might be wrong about what L&P does but this novel is much closer to a "potential" ending than y'all seem to realize.
The game maybe will be more than 30 days.There was some talk,years ago,he may add a day or two.
I'm not saying they're not popular, only that their fans are nowhere near at least 50% of players. Only around 10%
Nobody is near the 50%.
Even Dylan and Ellie are far far away from 50%.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The game maybe will be more than 30 days.There was some talk,years ago,he may add a day or two.

Nobody is near the 50%.
Even Dylan and Ellie are far far away from 50%.
As you have for years now, you've missed the point. Someone mentioned the fans of the prepubescent kiddies to be the majority. I presented the facts as the opposite.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As you have for years now, you've missed the point. Someone mentioned the fans of the prepubescent kiddies to be the majority. I presented the facts as the opposite.
The fact is there is no majority really.
Nobody is even close to be a majority.
The vote is so much split between so many characters.
End of this month/first week of October looking very plausible now..
Also, as much as we like to complain this update has come pretty fast considering the fact that he also increased the amount of renders to 300+..
No way for this month.Renders and animations are not done.
And after them he usually needs 10-20 more days.
Guess what-the month have only 1 more week.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes