3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

alexlun

Jun 24, 2020
I've played many AVN's in the last 3 years, and somehow Lucrezia as a character has become easily my top 5. Her reactions feel so real makes me really get into the story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
This game is fully trending right now, it just demonstrates how new games and updates are just failing to capture the imagination in a big way except for small handful of games.
I was supporting this game back in the day until the story line went off the rails in certain aspects. Developer is making new games under different usernames and has not updated in a while.
The biggest warning sign is when developer says I need money for graphics cards etc. and they get them and it is usually goes downhill, I think they end up playing top tier video games with them instead. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This game is fully trending right now, it just demonstrates how new games and updates are just failing to capture the imagination in a big way except for small handful of games.
I was supporting this game back in the day until the story line went off the rails in certain aspects. Developer is making new games under different usernames and has not updated in a while.
The biggest warning sign is when developer says I need money for graphics cards etc. and they get them and it is usually goes downhill, I think they end up playing top tier video games with them instead. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hi L0b0ts, good to hear from you again. How are you doing?
I really enjoyed your joke ahahahah
Anyway I admit that starting from scratch I made many mistakes.

I hope I have learned my lesson in fact today I am focusing on a game that looks a lot like A Wife at All Costs. I took out the most complicated part and left only the honey this time.
A big hug from your friend Stefano.

samsungnote007

Dec 19, 2022
I also had high hopes for this game and dev. Unfortunately, he has started three or four different games and can't seem to get past the first update. Shame really as they are on to something. If only they could stick with it!

Ilpadrino3

Mar 11, 2024
Hi L0b0ts, good to hear from you again. How are you doing?
I really enjoyed your joke ahahahah
Anyway I admit that starting from scratch I made many mistakes.

I hope I have learned my lesson in fact today I am focusing on a game that looks a lot like A Wife at All Costs. I took out the most complicated part and left only the honey this time.
A big hug from your friend Stefano.
Great to hear you are working on a new game!
When will you release the first version? Where could I follow the status of development?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes