Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Are steam version games any good?
What is a steam game anyway, better animation perhaps?
There's a gaming platform called Steam that you can buy games to play. There are quite a few games from on here. Good for people who want to help a Dev but can't afford to pay monthly. Steam games sometimes have a bit cleaner images and all. But usually, I can't tell the difference between them and these on here.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why should I? (but I do anyway...but define better, half the shit released in the alst 10 years...actual 'games' are shit...much like the modern film industry...I prefer to play 20+ year old games). VN's are just an extension and evolution of comics and Graphic Novels....and yes, I 'play' a lot of Non sexual VN's too...

Now, is there any other point you'd like to try and make?

Not seen anything from Cheeky himself regarding Jenna joining the quintuplet union. There is nothing else planned in the base game...more than there already is. All cheeky has confirmed (and I have posted his Discord post here) is that as a bonus non-canon ending (after the game is finished) is a Moni/Jen/Katie pairing....after...the game is finished...and non-cannon...just for the fans who want it.

As for any Bella/Jolina pairing...it's volatile at best. Neither 'want' to share you (just like every other girl, their default stance is jealous and no-sharing, Jenna is the exception, you have to work for the sharing...I will die on this damn hill)....even if in relationship with Jolina.....the revelation pretty much kills any throuple there anyway.....it's not a good example for anyone to use of 'all the girls are happy to share the MC's magic cock imo.
Cheeky did address that stuff about Jenna bro check post 32,973 he said 'it's a possibility'

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Cheeky did address that stuff about Jenna bro check post 32,973 he said 'it's a possibility'
Which would be a no then. Until he says yes, it's not a path. Until it exists, it does not exist, regardless of how many wish it be so. But that is a seperate debate to the original comments.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Did I do something wrong or current " Season 1 (v2024-09-06, Remaster)" starts from Chapter 6?

If so, it's a shame that previous remaster (Chap 1-5) is no more available for download...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, chapter 24 have been out for a while.........25 will be the last and will get here when the rework is done.
Got it. Thank you! And what is the newest chapter on this rework? And is there any difference? New scenes or nothing new?

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes