4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Hunker302

Sep 5, 2024
Hello everyone. I think I've reached a dead end. Passed the game, defeated all the dragons and all the other bosses. But it's like I'm at a dead end. I have studied all the locations like ruins, forests with monkeys and a heavy door. Does anyone know what's next? I'm playing on version 1.11.

YudiasGalaxy

Jan 28, 2024
Hello everyone. I think I've reached a dead end. Passed the game, defeated all the dragons and all the other bosses. But it's like I'm at a dead end. I have studied all the locations like ruins, forests with monkeys and a heavy door. Does anyone know what's next? I'm playing on version 1.11.
Get all the seggs scenes

sinner3qr0QR0

Jun 10, 2024
same here bro

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So, a question.

What requirement that has to be fulfilled to be able to have sex with the companions?
You can have sex with the companions almost as soon as you can have them in your party. Dudes only, though. Sex with them normally takes place in the middle of combat provided that:
-There is something that makes them all horny (enemies that induce horniness or the Doctor's ability to induce horniness)
-Once horny, you pick the pink heart ability that the companions have
-Repeat this until Kirsten relents and lets them have sex with her

Reactions: WinKid

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
You can have sex with the companions almost as soon as you can have them in your party. Dudes only, though. Sex with them normally takes place in the middle of combat provided that:
-There is something that makes them all horny (enemies that induce horniness or the Doctor's ability to induce horniness)
-Once horny, you pick the pink heart ability that the companions have
-Repeat this until Kirsten relents and lets them have sex with her
Got it. However, at the moment, I am only able to unlock non-penetrative sex scenes.

How to unlock the penetrative ones, the sex that could result in Kirsten getting pregnant?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes