nobodyo

Feb 22, 2023
I just discovered this place here... Mind if i ask if there's any guide about how to progress the story of the game? I'm currently at the antgirls planet and i'm really lost

Oct 12, 2023
I just discovered this place here... Mind if i ask if there's any guide about how to progress the story of the game? I'm currently at the antgirls planet and i'm really lost
Welp fam, it all depends on you if I say so myself, to advance the story you need to go north then west, there should be a "stairs"/new section for deep caverns, keep going west till you find the Nyrean Kingdom.

You could go back to Golden Myr City, go tad up then to the left to farm xp with Wexxtraxel and get that special weapon which is pretty good, or go to Uveto and farm there.

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
Anyone tried melee and ranged Merc?
Which is overall better? Specialized seems the way to go instead of going hybrid right?

Also is there any good way to earn a lot money?
The gamble are limited to 5k after the recent update.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone tried melee and ranged Merc?
Which is overall better? Specialized seems the way to go instead of going hybrid right?

Also is there any good way to earn a lot money?
The gamble are limited to 5k after the recent update.
I think ranged Merc is better but melee one is fun also, usually speaking the merc class will never trully struggle.
If you have access to Zheng Zhi then it's a good farm location, either the mining bot or the equipement you can get from enemies. Uveto is also good with the savinite, lucinite and a few other valuables items. Early game Tarkus east side with only the gray goo and bot is easy constant income (not big but constant got my first 100k there) if you can get a gray goo sample from the goo (intel requirement), the shield from the bots and generally the shrooms.

Reactions: JungleNuts

nobodyo

Feb 22, 2023
Welp fam, it all depends on you if I say so myself, to advance the story you need to go north then west, there should be a "stairs"/new section for deep caverns, keep going west till you find the Nyrean Kingdom.

You could go back to Golden Myr City, go tad up then to the left to farm xp with Wexxtraxel and get that special weapon which is pretty good, or go to Uveto and farm there.
Thanks man

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
I think ranged Merc is better but melee one is fun also, usually speaking the merc class will never trully struggle.
If you have access to Zheng Zhi then it's a good farm location, either the mining bot or the equipement you can get from enemies. Uveto is also good with the savinite, lucinite and a few other valuables items. Early game Tarkus east side with only the gray goo and bot is easy constant income (not big but constant got my first 100k there) if you can get a gray goo sample from the goo (intel requirement), the shield from the bots and generally the shrooms.
Thanks, I wish they uncap the gambling limit again.

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes