koolnan

Aug 25, 2019
I'm 70% sure this is AI or at least AI assisted for some parts of the CGs but I'm weak to blonde nuns so I might as well try

Reactions: DarXzeN

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
How to access/ switch night scene?
You need to do the prostitution in the Inn until you can't do it anymore, then you have to leave the Inn but when the game says if you want to go home, you select No. Then you should be in night free roam.
I had the depravity lvl 2 and that is the limit it seems.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
In the span of 20 years since the beginning of the boom of erotic games, only 37 is not that much. I know that it's only the English version, but still...
I shudder to think of the actual number when adding the untranslated ones. Much less, games where there IS a nun section (like a costume change or a side quest)
Edit: literally just added a new one today (so 38 now) lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite

AhegaoLife

Jul 11, 2017
You need to do the prostitution in the Inn until you can't do it anymore, then you have to leave the Inn but when the game says if you want to go home, you select No. Then you should be in night free roam.
I had the depravity lvl 2 and that is the limit it seems.
Ok, thanks for the help (y)

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get the three scenes in the forest? The only time I could get out of the village was when negotiating for extended deadline, which ends with a gangbang in the forest. Is there another way to get out of the village and into the forest?

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
If I had a nickel every time I played a corruption game that involved a girl subjected with an over 1,000,000G debt collection mechanic, It wouldn't even be close to enough, but it wouldn't matter since I'm here from the corruption anyway.
So far Evening Starter is the best I've played with that trope.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Are debts in Japan not forgiven on death like they are in the US? Is that why all of these H-games follow this same predicament?
They are but there's often an excuse in these scenarios. It might be an isekai, where Japanese law doesn't apply. The payor might be the spouse or a (tricked) guarantor, making them equal owners of the debt. Or the lender might be an extralegal entity (i.e. the Yakuza) who don't care about the law. Heck, the lender might simply not care. There are plenty of cases in the US and other parts of the world where lenders try to trick families of the deceased to pay for the debts of deceased debtors.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I assume "Sister who is weak to pressure" is engrish for 'Sister who is weak to pleasure', but don't actually know.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Passion of Sister Christina [v1.00] [PAON]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Reactions: SylvieRose and FFTW

shang.io

Dec 10, 2023
Can we get a debt game tag? Nun's are my fetish but these time limit games are an obnoxious mechanic.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes