codassis

Jul 21, 2022
I can't seem to play it on joiplay. It loads and goes into the main menu screen but you cant click start or anything is there anyway to fix it?
I managed to solve this problem this way
Select the game, click on the icon and hold for about 3 seconds, then select “edit” and change the type from "RPG maker mv" to "RPG maker mz", save it and now you can try to play the game

Reactions: Hefiron
Sep 3, 2017
Anybody else have an issue where the game is just so slow. It's running at a snail pace. When i pressed f2 its showing me that the game is running at 20fps. Anybody know a fix?
Anyone with this problem can go to this reddit post about updating game files. It worked for me.

Ponkan980

Feb 26, 2023
I finished playing this game and what I'm about to say is a spoiler. Also I recommend it if you want to play some stoppable ntr game.

This is my first time playing this kind of game where ntr is preventable and I just wanna say that my heart hurt at first every time I play this game lol since in day 3 the prince touched the main heroin but I restarted it because I thought "maybe it's preventable?" And then boom I really did it! It was an amazing feeling. I did that every time the prince is going to do something to the main heroin and oh boy he ain't do nothing to her as long as I'm here lol.
Anyway After reaching the true love path ending is a 10/10 like even the prince e found his true love also so it was kinda nice to see and also him accepting what he did wrong was really Chad move to him( I don't want to play the ntr route so maybe he stayed as a di*k there).

Reactions: KlTTE

KlTTE

Feb 5, 2024
I finished playing this game and what I'm about to say is a spoiler. Also I recommend it if you want to play some stoppable ntr game.

This is my first time playing this kind of game where ntr is preventable and I just wanna say that my heart hurt at first every time I play this game lol since in day 3 the prince touched the main heroin but I restarted it because I thought "maybe it's preventable?" And then boom I really did it! It was an amazing feeling. I did that every time the prince is going to do something to the main heroin and oh boy he ain't do nothing to her as long as I'm here lol.
Anyway After reaching the true love path ending is a 10/10 like even the prince e found his true love also so it was kinda nice to see and also him accepting what he did wrong was really Chad move to him( I don't want to play the ntr route so maybe he stayed as a di*k there).
You should try NTR Knight you can avoid NTR there too

Reactions: Ponkan980

Hefiron

Sep 9, 2021
I managed to solve this problem this way
Select the game, click on the icon and hold for about 3 seconds, then select “edit” and change the type from "RPG maker mv" to "RPG maker mz", save it and now you can try to play the game
Thank you, I looked for a solution everywhere and this worked for me

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes