Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I guess just some developers decided to do it this way
i hear you, but not all AVN buyers have the time to check charts or remember to do it in the first place, trust me it's a tedious process i do it every once in awhile to search for upcoming AVNs to put on wishlist
but everyone open their libraries and for season 1 owners they'll see a reminder on what's new section that season 2 available for purchase

as for the NMM situation we have to agree to disagree, it's a doozy and since season 1 is free trust that he has decent following on steam and customer base also, and IMHO isn't it better to prioritize promoting on the platform you're trying to sell on instead of the one that your supporters already paying (i know that some patrons also buy on steam and it's important also to let them know) but like you said to each their own

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I thought Steam didn't care about incest, why didn't the dev include MC's relations? Anyone know? Bought it to try and the relations aren't even in it. Anyone know of a patch for the steam version? :cry:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I thought Steam didn't care about incest, why didn't the dev include MC's relations? Anyone know? Bought it to try and the relations aren't even in it. Anyone know of a patch for the steam version? :cry:
Steam doesn't, but the dev doesn't do the game with incest at all, it is done by another modder.

Incest patch updated to ch 2.8 (alone) + Incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod.

Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted

Reactions: Vortex@

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't make something which doesn't exist. steam rejected this due most chars mc fucks looked too young. no patch for steam since not available elsewhere.

Apr 30, 2023
can't make something which doesn't exist. steam rejected this due most chars mc fucks looked too young. no patch for steam since not available elsewhere.
Is there any incest on the story???as far as i remember there is none...at least there is no canon incest

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Is there any incest on the story???as far as i remember there is none...at least there is no canon incest
I haven't played this in quite some time, but I thought Triz was a sister and Iris was a niece?
Or was that a patch?

What are they if not sister/niece?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
With the patch, yes.
no unless beatriz is mc's sister.
And Iris his neice. I'm sure Sarah and Lisa are cousins as well, but I could be misremembering that, and you have that scene with Piper and Gwen, although there's no direct contact between them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And Iris his neice. I'm sure Sarah and Lisa are cousins as well, but I could be misremembering that, and you have that scene with Piper and Gwen, although there's no direct contact between them.
that's with patch.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
With the patch, yes.

Pretty sure you're right, I remember them being cousins too. (their mothers are sisters).

Apr 30, 2023
With the patch, yes.

Shouldn't the patch be something Dev define if it is cannon?? i mean ,i don't have a problem with incest but if dev has written the story and there is not any incest then that is the cannon thing ... He even write some dialogues hinted that Iris is MC's best friend daughter and Beatritz is a friend of the MC :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shouldn't the patch be something Dev define if it is cannon?? i mean ,i don't have a problem with incest but if dev has written the story and there is not any incest then that is the cannon thing ... He even write some dialogues hinted that Iris is MC's best friend daughter and Beatritz is a friend of the MC :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
dev has written that no incest.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
that's with patch.
Yep, I said so in the bit I quoted above your quoted bit.
Pretty sure you're right, I remember them being cousins too. (their mothers are sisters).
That's what was confusing me the last time I thought about it (and then forgot until you just reminded me). Who is Lisa's mother then? Because I don't think it's Elaine, and it's certainly not Clarice...
The dev would never do so, because of the restrictions of certain places (most notably Patreon). There has been talk in here that the patch originates with the dev though, although I have no idea or opinion on that myself (I just remember it being said last time I saw this discussion, a couple of weeks ago).

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yep, I said so in the bit I quoted above your quoted bit.

That's what was confusing me the last time I thought about it (and then forgot until you just reminded me). Who is Lisa's mother then? Because I don't think it's Elaine, and it's certainly not Clarice...
Just checked my file. I've got it written Elaine is Lisa's mother.

Seriously, not EVERY GAME needs to have incest...
Absolutely agree. I'm usually one of the first saying that. It's just I always remembered this as having incest and not the crappy add on type of patch. The story flowed properly.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Absolutely agree. I'm usually one of the first saying that. It's just I always remembered this as having incest and not the crappy add on type of patch. The story flowed properly.
I've been playing this a while and never saw that. It wouldn't even make sense. As I remember, the MC got hired for a job by people he never met before.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
4.20 star(s) 74 Votes