VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.1] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game was solid. sad it was only a test run demo
as a big game it would have been amazing
What are you talking about? This was never a "test run demo". It's the first episode that initially stopped for reasons already explained in this thread earlier. And now a new episode is planned and in development (or soon will be). So IDK what you mean by this being a demo or whatever.

Reactions: filochard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are you talking about? This was never a "test run demo". It's the first episode that initially stopped for reasons already explained in this thread earlier. And now a new episode is planned and in development (or soon will be). So IDK what you mean by this being a demo or whatever.
with hrs to play (when going thru all 3 paths unless plays with skip) and ending i wouldn't call this as a demo.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SWe1TheWarriorsHeart-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StpdMggt

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'll make the official announcement in my regular Sunday progress report on Patreon, but I don't mind making it here too. The 1.1 update is the reprogrammed version of Episode 1. There is no new content in this, but future episodes will build off of it. So, while your saved games from the previous release won't transfer to this, if you were to play this one and make new saved games, they will work in the coming episodes.

This also is up to date with the programming on our recent games, including the ability to name saves turn off the text bar in the preferences.

Tlaero

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I'll make the official announcement in my regular Sunday progress report on Patreon, but I don't mind making it here too. The 1.1 update is the reprogrammed version of Episode 1. There is no new content in this, but future episodes will build off of it. So, while your saved games from the previous release won't transfer to this, if you were to play this one and make new saved games, they will work in the coming episodes.

This also is up to date with the programming on our recent games, including the ability to name saves turn off the text bar in the preferences.

Tlaero

Ok but I gots ta ask....

why did you change the program name to "SWM" ????

I guess the means "The Warrior's Heart" is dead. . as a title but did I miss something??

Ok I'm not entirely dim...I realize the first two letters reference and "TWH" is still in the opening but since I'm starting all over, you got my curiosity up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok but I gots ta ask....

why did you change the program name to "SWM" ????

I guess the means "The Warrior's Heart" is dead. . as a title but did I miss something??

Ok I'm not entirely dim...I realize the first two letters reference and "TWH" is still in the opening but since I'm starting all over, you got my curiosity up.
yea swm reminds on other game.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
"The Warrior's Heart" is the name of the first episode, ala "A New Hope." The second episode has a different name, ala "The Empire Strikes Back." Since the episodes are going to be in the same Renpy file, it didn't make sense to call it "TWH" or equivalent. I called it SWM because it's Mortze's SW game.

Tlaero

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
"The Warrior's Heart" is the name of the first episode, ala "A New Hope." The second episode has a different name, ala "The Empire Strikes Back." Since the episodes are going to be in the same Renpy file, it didn't make sense to call it "TWH" or equivalent. I called it SWM because it's Mortze's SW game.

Tlaero
Ahhhh....I see, said the blind man.... Acronyms are such fun....they mean nothing until explained....

Would I be presumptuous to suggest a more descriptive name for the overall project ? Something that would not step on anyone's little tail but that might hint at the overall story?
Something like
"Stellar Warfare" by Mortze would keep the acronym but If it's not too late, something like "Star Warrior" or "Revolution in Andromeda" or "Rise of the Galactic Conqueror" all by Mortze would all serve as indicative of the adventure ahead and possibly be preferable? Just a suggestion from a friend.

Regardless, thank you for the explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I myself didn't know SWM stands for Star Wars Mortze until reading it here.
Since I trust Tlaero almost blindly I didn't even asked lol
Heh. When you didn't ask, I assumed you knew what it meant. :)

Tlaero

Reactions: Icekatana

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Heh. When you didn't ask, I assumed you knew what it meant. :)

Tlaero
Ahhh, such closeness! Bless you both. But now that we know what it means. . .

And since it's such a stupendous start at a real SF saga. . .
(one we fans [ok, me especially] have been waiting and hoping for. . .)

Please, may we but pray to you both for a more impressive title than an acronym?

Please? Pretty please?
(maybe "Star Warrior by Mortze"?)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ahhh, such closeness! Bless you both. But now that we know what it means. . .

And since it's such a stupendous start at a real SF saga. . .
(one we fans [ok, me especially] have been waiting and hoping for. . .)

Please, may we but pray to you both for a more impressive title than an acronym?

Please? Pretty please?
(maybe "Star Warrior by Mortze"?)
Don't do Star Warrior because there's already another game using that. Doing the same name here would likely confuse folks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well there are some star wars too.
Yes, but I highly doubt someone will think an AVN found here is actually from LucasFilm / Disney. And pretty much everyone is familiar already with the Star Wars name, so they would expect that. Star Warrior would probably be received differently, despite the obvious intent and name alteration.

Reactions: WaltS
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes