4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SunriseCity-1.1.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
I finished all the quests, but I'm still missing Samantha's second scene and Clover's scene. Anyone know how to get either of these?

Last edited:
Reactions: refessir

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
you can click on bed access to battle and use speed attack on him and there is chance to get critical hit if you use talent on it
On who?

I finished all the quests, but I'm still missing Samantha's second scene and Clover's scene. Anyone know how to get either of these?
Could you tell me how to start Completed Exercises and Massage Expert?

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I was hoping this new version would be playable, but the game still gets stuck at the required skill upgrade part when the UI disappears.

I can still click buttons mind you, but they're invisible - so maybe if there was a skill upgrade macro or something, that could get me past that part, but would likely just lead to the same problem later on.

edit: Turning on SSAO or turning off MSAA fixed it. Not sure why, but apparently both or neither is a required setting for getting past this part.

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sleep till Wed and than do this:
Morning go to Horizon Park
Day go to Samantha's shop (its the One close to the infermary with the big S)
Evening go to the Gym
Night go to the bar/pub
Go to your house
Wait the next day, and when Is night go to Horizon Park and climb the palace
Fight Samantha
In the next day go to the Gym and fuck Samantha

throwaway465465

Oct 21, 2018
How do I start 'Drop the act'?
did you ever figure this out? I cannot for the life of me progress on anything in the latest update

edit: omg... i figured it out. and figured id let others know. If new content comes out in a part of an act youve completed from past plays you have to hit continue rather than replay to get the new content... It might have been nice to have a warning for that on new updates, but i also could just be stupid

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
did you ever figure this out? I cannot for the life of me progress on anything in the latest update

edit: omg... i figured it out. and figured id let others know. If new content comes out in a part of an act youve completed from past plays you have to hit continue rather than replay to get the new content... It might have been nice to have a warning for that on new updates, but i also could just be stupid
Thanks. I had given up after re-doing everything and trying every day in every location at every time

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
I finished the investigation in block C and I don't see a way to progress. I wish there was something to point you in the right direction when you're stuck.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I used the deadly training dummy, but presumably any fight where the band upgrade is unlocked would work. Note that crits are 100% predictable, not chance-based.
I don't know how to crit.

I finished the investigation in block C and I don't see a way to progress. I wish there was something to point you in the right direction when you're stuck.
What does your notes say?

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes