Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
How to get "proof of trust" for amelia?

After you defeat Doug, talk to pigmont and he says that Amelia owes the rich dude at the bottom of town 60k faith for destroying doug's mansion. Just do a couple mini games then pay him back and he gives it to you. No idea what it does though

Reactions: Rastafoo

Kmackpow

Aug 4, 2018
it seems i can't find it. cecily is still virgin, but when i search douglas prison after talk to henry when he is injured, the jar only say virgin flag.
The pot only makes Cecily a virgin so that she can trigger the scene, however there is one more requirement, you must watch scene in which Cecily recalls the past when her family was killed. To do this go to the 2F of the station and click the sparkling books on the dresser near the bed.

Jan 8, 2020
Scene Collector ✓
Action Combat ✓
Engaged Heroine ✓

By the way if anybody finds the images for the 'First Partner' stat let me know and I'll translate them.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Hey uhh, it's probably not right that a patch-config.txt for this game leads to holy-knight-cecilia repository? Both inside the game archive here and in the repo...

Reactions: dazedanon

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
So far my favorite part has been Oakton sleeping with Amelia. It's funny how she protests, but really enjoys his strength, rough use of her body, and his wild out of control way of having sex. There are so parts I could live without that include children, but the rest is pretty good so far.

I also like the outfits they wear when working as maids. So funny.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The art is good, but there's a l of scenes that I find not very arousing. I skipped a lot of them. There were a few that I enjoyed a great deal. I especially liked the maid outfit. I wish it didn't just into wild sex so fast and let you played out everything like she was a virgin for each scenario. The Cowboy and Holy Knight choices for protagonist are great. There's not enough cool bad guys. The art is good though. Better than your average Japanese Hentai art. It has more shading and definition.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes