silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
Just to be sure

1. There is NO global recollection room, right ? (og SoS has it where u can see most scenes from all routes)

2. So ryoka scenes are only available when doing each route (her diary)

3. And then saki scenes dont even have any kind of recollection for whatever reason. Also that BS gacha mechanic (tho easily passable using save editor)

So if I prefer saki / just want to see saki scenes, I gotta make saves at points that trigger said scenes?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Just to be sure

1. There is NO global recollection room, right ? (og SoS has it where u can see most scenes from all routes)

2. So ryoka scenes are only available when doing each route (her diary)

3. And then saki scenes dont even have any kind of recollection for whatever reason. Also that BS gacha mechanic (tho easily passable using save editor)

So if I prefer saki / just want to see saki scenes, I gotta make saves at points that trigger said scenes?
Recollection will be available in the main menu after beating at least one route.
All Saki scenes are there too.

Reactions: silverkhingz

Dirji

Jul 31, 2024
i love NTR games this kink grew in me by this game, only nit pick or lets complain is that there is no bitch route in both the game. She be fucking every one but no one knows about each every other. Every antagonist should also know they are being NTr..ed she should be more manipulative like irl girls 4 maximum immersion.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
:unsure: At first glance it looks nice, but if you look closely it has its flaws, but it's still not a bad concept. (y)
What was your work process?
The real issue is with the base model, i only use realistic models and the data set of ryoka is 2d, i have tried the lora with blender models and anime and it works really fine.

Reactions: Alrearde

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
Ok so it seems the red circles in recollection room, are basically "same thing but with different npc" in saki gameplay, so nothing much there

Anyway this should be complete saki gallery (u can just go freedom saki route if u want to try the red circle scenes) with only vagrant route cleared for ryoka

Apolo808

Nov 19, 2023
Ok so it seems the red circles in recollection room, are basically "same thing but with different npc" in saki gameplay, so nothing much there

Anyway this should be complete saki gallery (u can just go freedom saki route if u want to try the red circle scenes) with only vagrant route cleared for ryoka
How do I get the souvenir from the gallery if I've already finished the Oyama and Vagabond route?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes