tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
8 hours ago
Hello, my dear Patrons,
It's been quite a while since my last post, and I apologize for the silence. A lot has happened in that time, and my mind has been preoccupied with some difficult personal matters. I want to take a moment to explain everything that's been going on.
July started off as a wonderful month. Right after releasing the latest update, I quickly got to work writing the script for the next one and even began rendering the first images. Things were looking good, and I felt motivated and excited about the project. In the middle of the month, I took a much-needed vacation with my family, and we spent two beautiful weeks in Spain. It was a time to relax, recharge, and enjoy some quality moments together.
However, everything changed when I returned home. Shortly after getting back, I received a call from my grandma. She asked me to come and help her with some medical appointments. She lives 400 km away, and I was still exhausted from our trip, so I asked if it would be okay to come the next day. She agreed, and I planned to drive to her first thing in the morning.
The next day, I set out to see her, but when I tried calling her during the journey, her phone was dead. When I arrived at her place, I found that I couldn't open the door, and her phone was still unresponsive. I started to worry. After speaking with her neighbors and calling my dad, we decided to call the police. They arrived and managed to open the door, and that’s when we found her unconscious in the bathroom with a large bruise on her forehead.
We rushed her to the hospital, and after a series of tests, the doctors confirmed she had suffered a stroke. She had been lying there for hours, and they said it was a miracle she was still alive. Thus began the battle to keep her alive. For three agonizing weeks, it was a rollercoaster of emotions. There were moments when she seemed to be improving, and others when we feared we were losing her. The doctors didn't give us much hope, but we refused to give up. We transferred her to a better hospital closer to my home, hoping for a miracle.
I'm still finding it hard to talk about this... My grandma passed away on September 2nd, never regaining consciousness. Her funeral was four days later. I tried to stay connected, I even reached out to Nyzerion to let him know I was still here, but it was before she passed. After that, I just couldn't bring myself to think about anything else.
The hardest part is the lingering guilt — wondering if things might have been different if I had gone to her the day she first called me. That thought haunts me every day.
I’m slowly trying to get back to my routine. I’m starting work again tomorrow and, to keep my mind occupied, I’ve begun working on the game. It helps to focus on something else, to ease the pain, even if just a little.
I’m truly sorry for disappearing without any word. I hope you understand the situation I’ve been through.

Karabinek
Thank you for the post and take care.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no interest in how fast my partner can run... Now if she can feed our kids with leftovers for me...
this game's big tits aren't even biggest in avns, many are above this and some femmes could feed whole battalion.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
yea doubt you are playing all of them.
All of any category of avn here would be impressive, you'd also have to have like no squick areas cause there's always fetish overlap. Quite a few big booby games are just futa games, which I don't particularly enjoy, so I miss those.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
All of any category of avn here would be impressive, you'd also have to have like no squick areas cause there's always fetish overlap. Quite a few big booby games are just futa games, which I don't particularly enjoy, so I miss those.
Lol was aboit to ask for a list. I need more big titty games to play

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

mountanman56

Mar 11, 2020
I would like to see more games with more normal sized women don,t like the ones where the milkers are bigger than a dairy cow or back side bigger than my work horses butt

Reactions: SpatulaPie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would like to see more games with more normal sized women don,t like the ones where the milkers are bigger than a dairy cow or back side bigger than my work horses butt
well many players don't like a or b cups so normal tits are c-d cup and sometimes dds on "normal" avns and then other side are games with e-h cups.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
well many players don't like a or b cups so normal tits are c-d cup and sometimes dds on "normal" avns and then other side are games with e-h cups.
Average cup size in the US is 34DD....we've been sexually selecting as a species for larger breast sizes for a while now. All the d cup is huge and unrealistic complainers just haven't looked at real women in a long time.

Plus all the hormone shit in our food is probably helping too.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Average cup size in the US is 34DD....we've been sexually selecting as a species for larger breast sizes for a while now. All the d cup is huge and unrealistic complainers just haven't looked at real women in a long time.

Plus all the hormone shit in our food is probably helping too.
Pretty much this, the B - C cup crowd havent looked at tits for like 20 years. Hell A and B cups were rare even back when i was in highschool.

Should also mention there are so many games with smaller tits. Let us big boob lovers enjoy our games.

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I walk the streets in the real world and see what average women are like. And I expect the same from the game. Possibilities of identifying with the characters. Unless it's a fantasy game. Many games have tags "big ass", "big tits". Then I look at the graphics to see if the size has been exaggerated.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I walk the streets in the real world and see what average women are like. And I expect the same from the game. Possibilities of identifying with the characters. Unless it's a fantasy game. Many games have tags "big ass", "big tits". Then I look at the graphics to see if the size has been exaggerated.
Well assuming you're from France, which is what my brain has decided, the average cup size there is A, per googs, you live in the land of no titties.

3.30 star(s) 129 Votes