John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You don't get it

Netorare: Protagonist is cheated on

Netorase: Protagonist is a cuck

Netori: Protagonist is the one others cheats with
I just see it like netorare is out right cheating, like the guy posted above but the order is more like A willingly enjoying it, B rape/blackmailed and then likes it. C just rape or blackmailed.
I would also rate them in that order. A best, B good, C get gtfo

NTR as cheating, where protagonist knows it or not.
NTRS as swinging, sharing

Netori yeah

Cuck to me is more a personality trait. Netorare and netorase are both about a protagonist being cucked. Only if he is blackmailed, hates it but has to see it through. Then I wouldn't call him a cuck.

Right or wrong, we will be discussing this for eons to come, enjoy! :coffee:

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
You don't get it

Netorare: Protagonist is cheated on

Netorase: Protagonist is a cuck

Netori: Protagonist is the one others cheats with
The only difference between Netorare/Netorase is that
Netorare is nonconsensual (cheating and/or cucking) and
Netorase is consensual (sharing/swinging and/or cucking)

Reactions: myZone

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
Just to make sure before playing: The game now, as of version 1.0, is complete complete, as in, it has a proper ending without needing to do do anything more story wise right?

Thank you in advance

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just see it like netorare is out right cheating, like the guy posted above but the order is more like A willingly enjoying it, B rape/blackmailed and then likes it. C just rape or blackmailed.
I would also rate them in that order. A best, B good, C get gtfo

NTR as cheating, where protagonist knows it or not.
NTRS as swinging, sharing

Netori yeah

Cuck to me is more a personality trait. Netorare and netorase are both about a protagonist being cucked. Only if he is blackmailed, hates it but has to see it through. Then I wouldn't call him a cuck.

Right or wrong, we will be discussing this for eons to come, enjoy! :coffee:
You are just plain wrong though. NTR is specifically when the MC finds out. Cheating is it's own category. NTR is specifically when the girl gets stolen from the MC, people love to slap the tag on everything and anything, but that's what it is and only that. It's the stealing coupled with the feelings of jealousy. Being a cuck or not has little to do with it. A lot of other tags can happen like blackmail rape but that doesn't mean every story with those tags present mean it's NTR.
Stories/games with Swinging and Sharing often lead to NTR when you do things wrong or things go wrong in the story.
Doesn't mean they are always NTR, it's only NTR when the girls gets stolen and the MC loses her love to someone else. Based on his or her actions. Like the game Swing and Miss. That was a Netorase attempt that lead to NTR

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Well when I saw "completed" I didn't expect this to be a completed demo-.. Very short. Barely goes anywhere. Also why is the font this color.. It should be white or something more contrasting.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
That's not entirely correct. Cuckold (which the term cuck or getting cucked comes from) in a modern sense is generally someone who's partner is unfaithful and often tie humiliation in with it.

NTR is having your partner stolen, there is a large difference as NTR is more often used in an avenue of the male partner being unaware of the infidelity, where cuckold is most commonly attributed to male partners who are aware of their partners infidelity. Of course, you also have other specific terminology such as hotwife and vixen and the list goes on, but there is a difference between cuckold and NTR.
This is just not true.
Netorase = Cucked
Netorare = Having a love stolen.
Netori = Stealing the love of a 3rd party(pretty much netorare reversed)

Some netorare is of kids losing their mom because she gets involved with a guy. It has nothing at all to do with awareness. Netorare can also be friends where one has a crush on the other, but the crush gets involved with someone else. These are the more atypical variants
In general, the more intense the heartbreak, the more intense the netorare.

Being unaware of a partners infidelity is further from netorare and closer to just being cheating. It definitely can be considered netorare if there's malicious intent and there's an attempt to tug on the heartstrings of the consumer.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PassionateRevelations-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Cloaca Games

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
That's not entirely correct. Cuckold (which the term cuck or getting cucked comes from) in a modern sense is generally someone who's partner is unfaithful and often tie humiliation in with it.

NTR is having your partner stolen, there is a large difference as NTR is more often used in an avenue of the male partner being unaware of the infidelity, where cuckold is most commonly attributed to male partners who are aware of their partners infidelity. Of course, you also have other specific terminology such as hotwife and vixen and the list goes on, but there is a difference between cuckold and NTR.

Whatever its all for the same purpose which is for the beta trash of the world who are just to pathetic to do anything about it skeered the cucker will beat their cowardly wimp ass and/or the wife/gf will dump their good for nothing but being an atm ass for something thats better than them in every way. How ppl can willing do that is way beyond me. Its liks saying yea i married a total fucking whore but as long as she is smiling while taking god knows how many different dicks its all good cause i get nothing while working my ass off basically paying my so call whore wife to fuck other dudes... I mea seriously just cut your own fucking balls off and be done with it cause the way it stands if your in that boat then yea ya its like ya dont have any anways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ciaran8023

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Whatever its all for the same purpose which is for the beta trash of the world who are just to pathetic to do anything about it skeered the cucker will beat their cowardly wimp ass and/or the wife/gf will dump their good for nothing but being an atm ass for something thats better than them in every way. How ppl can willing do that is way beyond me. Its liks saying yea i married a total fucking whore but as long as she is smiling while taking god knows how many different dicks its all good cause i get nothing while working my ass off basically paying my so call whore wife to fuck other dudes... I mea seriously just cut your own fucking balls off and be done with it cause the way it stands if your in that boat then yea ya its like ya dont have any anways.
Better grammar might make your warped opinion actually matter to some people. Nobody wants to be taken on a linguistic adventure and be forced to break cryptic codes while reading someone rant about their own toxic opinions of how other people should live their own lives.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes