What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's currently setup to play against aggressor characters by default. There is a pool of tier1/2/3 opponents. After 2 fights you'll move onto tier two, and then after 3 more fights you'll fight a gauntlet boss.
In the data/MMMD folder, if you swap the names of the select.def file and the select_aggressors.def file, you'll face of against all of the women. Of which, there are 4 tiers.
This is setup so that the character you choose will appropriately match your opponent. But, if you want to truly have all characters appear, you can play 'Survival' mode.
there should really be a mode in game where you can constrain both opponents and own char selections based on categories, without file editing.
> chars you can select:
> [] Male
> [] Female
> [] Futa
> chars you can face off against:
> [] Male
> [] Female
> [] Futa

and check the boxes you want in settings to constrain char list.

also, from the initial 7 chars it can select:
heart - turns invisible during sex
dragonDHQ - is monochrome red-black during sex
umbreon - misaligned genitals. umbreon has a leg lifted high and genitals facing the 4th wall. while aggressor seems to be humping their bottom leg

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's currently setup to play against aggressor characters by default. There is a pool of tier1/2/3 opponents. After 2 fights you'll move onto tier two, and then after 3 more fights you'll fight a gauntlet boss.
In the data/MMMD folder, if you swap the names of the select.def file and the select_aggressors.def file, you'll face of against all of the women. Of which, there are 4 tiers.
This is setup so that the character you choose will appropriately match your opponent. But, if you want to truly have all characters appear, you can play 'Survival' mode.
after replacing those two files. one of the fights I got crashed the game with this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
note: not all fights crash. just that one specific target

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
If ever a game needed a tutorial to explain how certain things in the game function, it's this one.
Also, god damn Aerith is broken as a CPU, she just hangs on one side of the screen and spams the crap out of attacks that keep her opponent on the other side of the screen.
After multiple matches against multiple opponents, I only ever got to see one of her sex animations and only once and only for a literal second before she stopped.
Like, did anyone tell her that this is a sex fighting game? Because she is playing like a sweat lord in a tournament competition.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
If ever a game needed a tutorial to explain how certain things in the game function, it's this one.
Also, god damn Aerith is broken as a CPU, she just hangs on one side of the screen and spams the crap out of attacks that keep her opponent on the other side of the screen.
After multiple matches against multiple opponents, I only ever got to see one of her sex animations and only once and only for a literal second before she stopped.
Like, did anyone tell her that this is a sex fighting game? Because she is playing like a sweat lord in a tournament competition.
What do you mean "how certain things in the game function"?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
FranklinClinton review said:
Overall a pretty decent MUGEN with plenty of characters including ones I haven't seen elsewhere. I will add a big point for most male characters provided being versatile which is a huge plus for us bi people.

Although fair warning, if you do not like Scat remove Buta Yaro from the character folder, and Aliosaurus and Tau Beast if you do not like vore. There is also a stage with guro elements, but I don't know the name if you want to remove it you'll have to look for it yourself until I track it down.
Ok wtf. those characters should absolutely be opt-in via settings rather than just a surprise to spring on people.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
If you guys feel strongly about it, the pig man (not a great character to begin with) and the stage may be removed in the future. For Tau Beast, I think a content warning and removal from arcade mode should suffice. In my opinion, the 'vore' (bite attack) from Allosaurus is not very explicit, and mostly comes from him being a dinosaur..

Airinnann

Sep 24, 2017
If you guys feel strongly about it, the pig man (not a great character to begin with) and the stage may be removed in the future. For Tau Beast, I think a content warning and removal from arcade mode should suffice. In my opinion, the 'vore' (bite attack) from Allosaurus is not very explicit, and mostly comes from him being a dinosaur..
Before you do that, ask yourself if you yourself want to do that. There's always going to be a vocal group fighting over fetishes when it comes to these things.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
At the very least, the picture when selecting the pig man feels misleading. I am ok with fetish warnings under the profile picture when selecting characters for a match as an example.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes