CrayonB

May 23, 2022
Who is the music producer for this game? I remember seeing his appreciation post, but I can't find it after some time.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
When I try to play the animated scenes in the gallery its just a black screen. Does anyone else have this problem?
I play unmodded MT - I never had a problem playing any of the scenes in the gallery.

If you post a screenshot of the gallery page you are on and highlight the scene(s) you are asking about, perhaps someone here can offer more help.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: DaHonoredJuan

DaHonoredJuan

Feb 3, 2024
I play unmodded MT - I never had a problem playing any of the scenes in the gallery.

If you post a screenshot of the gallery page you are on and highlight the scene(s) you are asking about, perhaps someone here can offer more help.

I appreciate your reply.
The problem occurs with all the scenes that have animation in it but I can replay the ones without animation just fine. These screenshots are some examples of the scenes I'm having trouble with.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 010322.png Screenshot 2024-07-04 010425.png Screenshot 2024-07-04 010443.png

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I appreciate your reply.
The problem occurs with all the scenes that have animation in it but I can replay the ones without animation just fine. These screenshots are some examples of the scenes I'm having trouble with.

View attachment 3796574 View attachment 3796585 View attachment 3796584
If you are playing in story mode, no mods, and you have unlocked the appropriate paths, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

Perhaps someone else can also comment on other possibilities.

GL and Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: DaHonoredJuan

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I appreciate your reply.
These animated scenes use .webm video files, so may be the problem lays here. Like, you don't have some video codecs installed or something like that. Please tell - can you play .webm files in general on your device?

DaHonoredJuan

Feb 3, 2024
These animated scenes use .webm video files, so may be the problem lays here. Like, you don't have some video codecs installed or something like that. Please tell - can you play .webm files in general on your device?
Yeah the .webm files do play when I open them in the game files and I can play .webm files in general.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
So can anyone tell how what happened to this great game's creator/artist. There has been no update on any other game.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
So can anyone tell how what happened to this great game's creator/artist. There has been no update on any other game.
the main guy from Kuma went a bit nuts and pushed ridiculously big stuff but the moment something looked like it may backfire, pretty much closed down the WHOLE thing

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Kuma is the creator.

I don't recall who his artist was.

MT was not sufficiently successful with $ supporters for Kuma to continue to tell the MT story he originally envisioned.

It received a truncated ending but it at least it got completed.

The dev and his team created a Manga (based on his original AVN - No More Golden Days) for something like a year (I don't recall the exact month to month dates) before they launched Neon Touch.

NT was intended to be a story that attracted more $ support but it did not, and it died on the vine.

The dev could not afford the VA and artist expenses with the $ level of support he was receiving.

I don't know if the dev is still active under a different User ID on F95 but his studio is effectively shut down.

I wish I had better news to share.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I would have bought it on Steam, everyone should try to put their game on Steam.
iirc issue was game's setting was the ambiguous 'academy' setting which is apparently against Steam policy or something. Game definitely would have gotten a lot of support on Steam but also this game was from 2019, RenPy adult games only emerge in popularity on Steam in recent years.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Is there any sort of updated walkthrough for this? Because I swear I tried this game like 3 times but I could never get to a desired route!!!

4.00 star(s) 141 Votes