Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
How do I go about asking it be on the front page? Do I just DM the person who made the thread, or...?
General method for that sort of thing if I understand it correctly is report your own post with the correct reason.
Not quite

You report the very first post (the one with the game download and description and stuff)

Then you pick a fitting subject and describe your suggestion/reason briefly.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FutaLover2201

Jul 27, 2023
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). Its a well-known tool since 2008. In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.
Download v3

*NOTES:
  • Hope it's fairly simple to use. It should be quite future proof (made on v5.0.1), but if updates break something quote or if I miss it pm me.
  • Generally its not a hard game, but I did it on request and to try s.t. I am still working on.
WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Are there any alternatives to Cheat Engine? My computer won't run it at all and detects malware

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Besides using the lvl code in OP? You could start reading in the "More Details" spoiler section (just to keep the post as clean as possible) as its a known fact that wont ever change due to the nature of the tool. Or you could make your own mod, BepInEx or likes.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Torao Chadabe

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
5.03 Android Version has been released

September update  7 MTE V5.png
This update includes a few extra fixes over the PC version:
  • Fifi can now be properly hit.
  • SuccuVick now has audio when he casts his butterflies.
  • The smeared/blurred frame for SuccuVicks 2nd transition animation is fixed.
  • All enemies hit with a shield effect now also have audio when they get hit.
  • Angel's gameover screen should be working
  • New password for finishing level 5 added!
I will try to build a PC version tomorrow to also get those fixes in for PC.

Known problem:
  • The gallery has a high chance to crash when choosing level 4, 5 and spec. animations.
  • The Gallery is getting too big again for android to properly load in our current setup. The Leslie Boss is making level 4 hard to load, and it's probably Slimey causing some hard loads on level 5.
  • Spec. Animations is bugged because it accidently loads a Max with all animations, so it's very hard to load and prone to crash, sorry!
  • My partner will try to work on a fix for the gallery the coming weeks, while I work on the Fae bossfight.
Installation help for Android:
Short version: Most phones run on 64bit now, so try that version first! If it is not compatible, and your phone is pretty old, try the 32bit version.

Here is the Zelda:

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes