RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Updated on WIP game: The artist start making sub characters and design them based on their old arts and focusing on the CGs and background rn

"I'm planning to put a variety of characters and new characters that can be found in my Fanbox in the game, but I'm still thinking about how to proceed with the sub character's story. So I'm trying to prioritize the progress of graphics and maps rather than putting stories or systems in the game right now."

cyrilv2

Nov 18, 2023
Updated on WIP game: The artist start making sub characters and design them based on their old arts and focusing on the CGs and background rn

"I'm planning to put a variety of characters and new characters that can be found in my Fanbox in the game, but I'm still thinking about how to proceed with the sub character's story. So I'm trying to prioritize the progress of graphics and maps rather than putting stories or systems in the game right now."
do you have a link for that ?

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
About Ero Status
I listened to your precious opinions and updated them to reflect them as much as possible.
1724872938974.png

If you click Ero Status

1724872974355.png
1724872986779.png

You can choose a character.

And when you select a character, you will be able to learn about the character's information on the first page.
It's still lacking because it's in the testing stage, but I came because I wanted to let you know that this technology has become possible.

1724873088647.png

And if you turn the page to the ←, → key, you'll find information about character's favorability.
Likewise, it's still very empty.

1724873120213.png
1724873128874.png

This is just a conception phase, The picture of the status is changed by 'something'.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Got a couple of questions on this:

1. Who is the main character? blonde with huge boobs or blonde with smaller ones on page 1? (cause I would prefer latter)

2. At which stage of development is this game?

3. Is it still abandoned as the tag says? And why was it abandoned in the first place?

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022

1. Who is the main character? blonde with huge boobs or blonde with smaller ones on page 1? (cause I would prefer latter)

3. Is it still abandoned as the tag says? And why was it abandoned in the first place?
1. both blonde is the mc, you can change character between both
2. dev seems remake the UI, adding new system, etc, no idea when is the next trial version
3. its not abandoned, previously the game was abandon by the dev, then later the dev said that the development of the game is continued

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
thanks a lot
well, I will keep an eye on this one to see if there is a trial version coming down the line. The blonde on page 1 really looks nice.

Frank1415

Nov 11, 2017

Adding to what another person responded for your 3rd question, the creator didn't like it that the game got leaked and shared for free so he quit and I remember reading somewhere that he told ppl (his Fanbox members I think) to stop asking for him to continue development, and I think he said his father was ill or something.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes