Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hi, do you know guys if it possible to avoid having sex with Denise? I took the Matteo route with Christine and didn't make MC kiss Denise during the sauna scene and for some reason MC still end up having sex with Denise later in the story at his apartment. Is there any way to avoid this happening? I like Christine becoming Matteo's toy but I would like only daughter route for MC.
AFAIK, there is no daughter only route.

It's either Christine or Denise, but you can decide on how much you want to be involved with them.

Reactions: firered71

Aier754!

Nov 25, 2023
Anyone else have no sound for this? It's probably a easy fix or something simple I'm missing but I'm relatively new and any help would be appreciated.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else have no sound for this? It's probably a easy fix or something simple I'm missing but I'm relatively new and any help would be appreciated.
Turn on a radio... or hum.

There are no sound files for this game. A few games have mods that provide music, but there is nothing like that for this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. very few games have sounds and/or music due various reasons.
2. some games have 3rd party music mod

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is it possible to only end up with the daughter?
Actually you can end up with only Kelly.
Have Christine get with Matteo and don't have her submit so she eventually moves out.
Do not kiss Denise - So that you end up as friends.
Do not help Jessica - just let her leave work early to get Kenny (prevents the Jess path)
Shut down any action with Robert.
You end up with you and Kelly living together with no other LIs involved.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Actually you can end up with only Kelly.
Have Christine get with Matteo and don't have her submit so she eventually moves out.
Do not kiss Denise - So that you end up as friends.
Do not help Jessica - just let her leave work early to get Kenny (prevents the Jess path)
Shut down any action with Robert.
You end up with you and Kelly living together with no other LIs involved.
But Jessica is hot as fuck! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Walter Victor

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
My condolences if you look like the guy in the mirror, maybe anatomy class was the wrong advice. It seems an orthopedic would fit your needs better.
If you think reaching (fingering the pussy) backwards while keeping a straight torso is impossible to you, then you need to start stretching.

And the woman underneath is responding to stimulation—hence the toes looking like that.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
If you think reaching (fingering the pussy) backwards while keeping a straight torso is impossible to you, then you need to start stretching.
I recommend you to get any 3D software below your finger tips, might it be DAZ3D or something as simple as Wild Life, and move a few bones of some model around in isolation. That's the improper way to do it, so that single joints stray too far from their OG position and you can see the muscles and skin being stretched in an unnatural way, which is what happens with the MC on the image. It has nothing to do with how straight his torso is. Anyone who's worked with 3D before will see it immediately. The dev just overstretched the arm and shoulder joint without adjusting the torso, neck and other muscles and bones accordingly.

And the woman underneath is responding to stimulation—hence the toes looking like that.
Don't worry, even highly stimulated women don't tend to suddenly get crippled toes. They might spread them a bit, but not in such a gross and abnormal way that goes beyond the usual range of motion that toes have.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I recommend you to get any 3D software below your finger tips, might it be DAZ3D or something as simple as Wild Life, and move a few bones of some model around in isolation. That's the improper way to do it, so that single joints stray too far from their OG position and you can see the muscles and skin being stretched in an unnatural way, which is what happens with the MC on the image. It has nothing to do with how straight his torso is. Anyone who's worked with 3D before will see it immediately. The dev just overstretched the arm and shoulder joint without adjusting the torso, neck and other muscles and bones accordingly.

Don't worry, even highly stimulated women don't tend to suddenly get crippled toes. They might spread them a bit, but not in such a gross and abnormal way that goes beyond the usual range of motion that toes have.
Lay off the 3D software for 5 minutes minimum, and try it yourself while looking at your mirror. You'll find it doable.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Lay off the 3D software for 5 minutes minimum, and try it yourself while looking at your mirror. You'll find it doable.
Of course the movement itself is doable. But it will look different than on the rendering because your bones and muscles do properly move with your arm.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Because there is no point to two people arguing over something they both think their right...here is my third opinion to tip the scales:
Yes, it could have been posed/rendered a bit better, but still I have to agree more with Samuel Hidayat .
Toes curling/streching is pretty normal if you get stimulated. They look fine to me, only complain is, that it doesn't fit her facial expression. Her facial expression is more annoyed/sad instead of stimualted.
Arm/shoulder/neck look fine to me too. If you reach to different places, you always look not perfect. Especially when you get older and your body looks different as a standard.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes