Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Completed Main quest parth of Heresy 18. After tieing up the inquisitor. Then nothing happens afterwards. No new main quest. Is this the end ?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
guys I need help, I was happy to play the game again bc I haven't played it since ver0.4.1 but help it seems like there's nothing nothing
I mean, look

1716714086650.png 1716714183361.png

I even visited every frkin thing on the map. I was rly hopeful thinking that I'd catch up on a lot of content but it seems not much was done. If I have a bug do tell me.

Appreciate it

THX

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
1. how alive is this project/game? Thread is from 2020 and 4 years later it's in 0.4.4 version (6more years until 1.0 version? xD)
2. since protag is gender locked to female only then what is the ratio of lesbian to hetero sex scenes? more or less equal or most of scenes are lesbian?

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
6more years until 1.0 version
Just as an addendum, there's no limitation on version numbers. You can just as easily have the next version be 1.0.0 and skip 0.5.0 entirely. Same with having version 0.20.44 or something.

Technically speaking, if this is using SEMVER, you can even have 1.0.0 without it being a complete game. All you really need to increase the major (first number) is that the new features not be compatible with older versions (in the case of a game, incompatibility would be players having to create a new save).

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueshift

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1. how alive is this project/game? Thread is from 2020 and 4 years later it's in 0.4.4 version (6more years until 1.0 version? xD)
2. since protag is gender locked to female only then what is the ratio of lesbian to hetero sex scenes? more or less equal or most of scenes are lesbian?
Game is very much still in active development. Four years to hit the stage it's currently at is not unheard of.

NoNickNeeded

Jul 8, 2020
Off the top of my head, in the main story it's prety balanced, but you have a couple of optional places, where you can have repeated sex scenes.
For example on the heretic path, you can dance in the strip-club, or pick which kind of customer you'll give extra service in the backroom and how far this service goes, from lapdance, to touching, to all the way. There's also a bordello, which is available to both pathes.

Reactions: Back
Feb 11, 2022
Anyone knows hot get Cordelia and the Feline scenes? Tried the quiz in every God-damned way and still didn't led to those scenes, only for the masturbation one. Fm

This game need an Tip function soon

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
What's the different between basic and non-basic version?
Basic don't have cheats
Non-Basic have cheats but game outdated.
Okay why need patch?
For bug previous versions - for now not needed

Last edited:

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
So, the difference between basic and non-basic is just cheats? How then is the 0.4.1 non-basic version 724 MB and 0.4.4 basic 377 MB?

LBDC_DaRkGaMeR

Jul 10, 2023
Hi guys.. im stuck here, after I meet Inanhotekh and he asks to call him, everytime I get the same message "not answering yout call // should try again later". Story seems to be stuck here, as no other available interaction actually makes progress. Am I missing something here ?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes