Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
The dev is pretending to offer you choices whether or not to get involved with characters, but then keeps giving you unskippable scenes of things you wouldn't be doing if you were actually allowed to avoid a LI. I'm only halfway through whats currently available and I had to enable 'skip unseen content' to stop getting dragged down in content I'm not interested in.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

gregg-660

Oct 15, 2023
So MC is being heavily teased for hours in chapter 9 and still needs each time 10 minutes of sex before he could cum? Unless MC is 60, that's hardly realistic ;) Personally, would have much preferred if MC could have found release during each of these events.

Still one of the best mom-son / brother-sister type VNs around.

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
yall wrong lol. i remember playing this game and the lore wasn't no mother- stuff, i don't wanna spoil the lore but hes not related to any of these characters sorry to break it down for u but that's just in game text changer.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
yall wrong lol. i remember playing this game and the lore wasn't no mother- stuff, i don't wanna spoil the lore but hes not related to any of these characters sorry to break it down for u but that's just in game text changer.
It was aunt and cousins, and only aunt by marriage. IIRC parents aren't living (a common trope in these games)

Reactions: aruzen19
4.30 star(s) 260 Votes