Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Seems like a great idea. 3d survival furry build game, literally my prefer genre. How ever there are 4 thigs I hate about this.

1.charecters look silly the eyes seem broke, Not the button eyes those are cute, but the player and other furries seem a little wonky.

2. The game is to bright, I have light sensitive eyes and this game was like a flash bang, needs graphical settings

3. not alot of flat places I could find to build, idk mybe a few predetumend places to build at that are flat?

4. No incest.....I'm not joking, why is this not in the game, If you put the game on steam or pateron its understandable but make a patch or something, if this game is just gonna be vanilla sex then its gonna be very plain in terms of sex, and at that point you should just remove the sex.

Malerouille

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Players are gonna be able to bang mountain-sized gods with sex driven mechs, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be creative enough sexually speaking XD

I'm only 20% into the dev of the game, working alone full-time. While I'm doing my best, features will come slowly for this reason, and because I also need a loooot of time to proof-test everything, get a ton of feedbacks, and polish/optimize everything.

For example the combat was working, but I decided to hide it into this early build because it's not ready (hence the useless spoon).

A lot is planned, and I'm super excited to get everyone to play it UwU

yo75z

Feb 27, 2020
i ve played all the previous games this guy made and this... well... it just doesn t feel right :l
(also i parkoured over the game border into oblivion :D)

Malerouille

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Two questions:
1) Is there a roadmap?
2) Are you planning post-release updates? (of course assuming that game sells enough)
1)
2) Probably not, once the game is done it's done. The habit of never-ending updates is okay for studios with budget and many employees, I have neither of them. So I'm not a big studio and I can't afford working alone on a game forever. Also for my own sanity I won't work more than 2 years on the same project. It's been 7 months of non-stop dev for Daggan Pink. Like strawberries, I like them but if I eat too much of it I'm sick and vomit.

balle11

Jan 5, 2022
Impressive, but not about the "you are a close relative" feature, really annoying that you can only breed the two starter NPC's.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
The game has intrigued me so far, the main thing is to get frequent updates and not be abandoned. I'm waiting for a finished and polished version on Steam, but for now, I'll keep an eye on it.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes