f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Imho it is a pity TheGary never did the last step to publish this game on STEAM ...
He put in all that effort and creativity to create this game over 3-4 years and then after the short episode with his second game just left. He misses out on a lot of extra revenue ...

Last edited:

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
You need to have a reason to punish Chloe, then you let Amy deal with her.
Let Chloe go out in the evening. She usually comes back drunk and you can punish her.
happens x-times, but always normal punishment without Ami

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
happens x-times, but always normal punishment without Ami
don't you have the option when you are about to punish her to let Amy do it? In the dialog? Or go see Amy when you have one punishment pending?

mesdifoar

Nov 10, 2021
Game won't run. When I open the exe file. it shows the loading icon and just stops after a second. no new files are added no nothing

RobertRed

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone any pointers what I'm doing wrong in chapter 3: I had the maid for a day scene but read in the walkthrough that I couldn't unlock the babysitter once I was that far. So went back, followed instructions, got babysitter unlocked but now I can't get Sophie to talk past the standard conversation where she leaves after a few lines when coming at night for a drink. I'm at 20M profit by now but can't get the maid thing to unlock again...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone any pointers what I'm doing wrong in chapter 3: I had the maid for a day scene but read in the walkthrough that I couldn't unlock the babysitter once I was that far. So went back, followed instructions, got babysitter unlocked but now I can't get Sophie to talk past the standard conversation where she leaves after a few lines when coming at night for a drink. I'm at 20M profit by now but can't get the maid thing to unlock again...
I don't remember well that far back, but do you have an option to talk on the phone when you're in the office?
I may mix up with chapter 4 :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 127 Votes